• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Puckin futters

Mine hit its sweet spot faster than I expected. Pro Line plastic. It's a great mold.

I had a Proline I could not get into the dead straight sweet spot and I threw it into so many trees. And I lost it too :(
One of my favorite molds to throw, I wish D line wasn't garbage so it would stay straight for more than 2 rounds.

I had a Proline I could not get into the dead straight sweet spot and I threw it into so many trees. And I lost it too :(
One of my favorite molds to throw, I wish D line wasn't garbage so it would stay straight for more than 2 rounds.

Are they still zipper bottoms?

Try the Envy or the Atom. The Breaker's beefy but won't stay that way. Just grab a Zone.

I know that the Zone is a putter (or marketed as such) but it's also a speed 4 (as is the comet) so is it slower than advertised or is it fast for a putter? I have been eyeballing the Zone for a bit and felt one up at my shop the other day it's on my radar for sure and if it is as fast as it is marketed (and feels) it can be multi functional for me.....

I know that the Zone is a putter (or marketed as such) but it's also a speed 4 (as is the comet) so is it slower than advertised or is it fast for a putter? I have been eyeballing the Zone for a bit and felt one up at my shop the other day it's on my radar for sure and if it is as fast as it is marketed (and feels) it can be multi functional for me.....

zone is a tweener in this case its between a putter and mid

fast putter or a slow mid

I really like the sound of this right now LOL, I am a total nerd.

Since you also live in a Northern climate, I feel compelled to tip you off that the Jawbreaker Zones are super nice to grip in cold and wet conditions. My last couple rounds have been in the snow; my JB Zone is the one disc in my bag that has been unaffected by the weather.

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, I have a total putter fetish. I was discussing putters with a friend and of course, bead vs. no bead came up and I said "I prefer beaded putters". This thought got me thinking: do I really? The only non-beaded putter I have tried was a Pure and I didn't like that because of the depth...... I have genuinely never given a stable, beaded putter a chance and so I took some Xmas money and ordered some P2's. Anyone have any PW Wizard vs. P2 input?

I know I'm late to the conversation but ringer gt are beefy, have a bead, and are shallow. Dunno why it took so long for me to start using them.

Mine hit its sweet spot faster than I expected. Pro Line plastic. It's a great mold.

I never liked them...pro line plastic was really slick and the zipper top/bottom didn't help any. I think I sold mine a week or two after I got them.

I never liked them...pro line plastic was really slick and the zipper top/bottom didn't help any. I think I sold mine a week or two after I got them.

The Proline was admittedly slick, but once a lot of that wore off, I found myself really liking it. Unfortunately it also started losing some stability by that time so I pulled mine from the bag too.

I would hate to be a smaller disc manufacturer right now. There are so many similar molds at this point that every disc you sell has to be perfect.

The Proline was admittedly slick, but once a lot of that wore off, I found myself really liking it. Unfortunately it also started losing some stability by that time so I pulled mine from the bag too.

I would hate to be a smaller disc manufacturer right now. There are so many similar molds at this point that every disc you sell has to be perfect.

The PW Wizzys are consistent. I do believe they're working on the rest of their blends also. And it's noticable IMO.

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, I have a total putter fetish. I was discussing putters with a friend and of course, bead vs. no bead came up and I said "I prefer beaded putters". This thought got me thinking: do I really? The only non-beaded putter I have tried was a Pure and I didn't like that because of the depth...... I have genuinely never given a stable, beaded putter a chance and so I took some Xmas money and ordered some P2's. Anyone have any PW Wizard vs. P2 input?

Having putt P2s for awhile now and tossing your Wizards a few times I can say I think the P2 has a bit more fade and less glide.

I love Wizards, I just don't like the bead.

DGA is made by Discraft, the number 2 or 3 manufacturer of disc in the World right now after Innova and its brands made at the factory as Latutde 64 trilogy might be 2 or 3 in the world right now. Remember Discraft has been making Discs since before Innova started in the 1980's though the freestyle discs and ultimate discs were what Discraft was making in the late 1970's early 1980's.

DGA is made by Discraft, the number 2 or 3 manufacturer of disc in the World right now after Innova and its brands made at the factory as Latutde 64 trilogy might be 2 or 3 in the world right now. Remember Discraft has been making Discs since before Innova started in the 1980's though the freestyle discs and ultimate discs were what Discraft was making in the late 1970's early 1980's.

239473_o.gif

P2 VS. PW Wiz. Day 1:
100 putts 50× PW Wiz. 50× D-Line P2; 15'-20'

The P2 is as stable as the PW Wiz but it's more of a true HSS not OS (it is a tick OS). P2 is a much more point-N-nshoot kind of disc with a very clean, full feel in the hand. On a spin putt it works great you can run it directly at the chains (release with ever so slight hyzer) instead of having to read the fade.
Threw some putts in from circle's edge and canned a few with the P2, smacked the basket/band with the Wizard. I'd say it was 50/50 all in all.