• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Puckin futters

I went from p2 to aviar as well, then to classics. Classics are even straighter. Really is a laser straight disc out to about 40'.

If they would just make the classic in KC I would be a very happy person. Until then I'm sticking with the P2 for awhile longer. I've gotten used to putting hard.

If they would just make the classic in KC I would be a very happy person. Until then I'm sticking with the P2 for awhile longer. I've gotten used to putting hard.
You're good with them though and as much as I like them I don't feel like they compliment my game as well as Aviars. Also the the grip issue with throwing for me. Also, weren't Mcpros and now the "tour series" galactics KC pro?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're good with them though and as much as I like them I don't feel like they compliment my game as well as Aviars. Also the the grip issue with throwing for me. Also, weren't Mcpros and now the "tour series" galactics KC pro?

I think the McPro was a slightly slicker version of KC Pro that was the stiffest Plastic within the PDGA rules allowed so a tad bit stiffer then KC, now KC is slightly softer then when it was the old 12 time/12x plastic. They still sell Tour Series and the disc mold is more the Aviar P&A in a slightly modified KC pro, not the Big Bead KC that Innova makes as well. Also they made for a short bit a KC Pro P&A Tour Series but it was not popular due to the fact that players wanted the McPro plastic so after the run Innova made was gone Innova company went back to making the Tour Series discs.

I have only felt one of the McPro Discs in a store in 2016, a blue black model.

I always thought classics were some weird blend of KC

The older "good" DX was a bit stiffer from what I've seen.

I liked the Older DX though one can find DX similar to that, I did in 2011 or 2014 that was stiffer for a DX plastic for a Stingray so it is possible to find just will have a slight wax on the outside this is for all except the DX Dragon that now feels like R-DX. In the 2000's the Classic Grid Aviar was more like a plastic stiff as McPro/Tour Series Aviar plastic but not as slick or as McPro. I have never liked the older Classic Grid Aviar plastic from 2000's as that was the worst plastic made too stiff for me to use with how slick the plastic was when new, would only get slicker/worn smooth over time.

Has anyone thrown or putted with the new glow p-line P2s? How are they?

they float out of your hand a little more. Just like the color glow batch done for the imperial eagle 2.

I'm trying to work the new off 2 of them right now (stock run glow p-line) to see if the weird release issues I'm having goes away. They don't come out of my hand as clean as a normal stiff p-line but I like the extra float. I had the exact same problem with the imperial eagles.

I even picked up an ET Omega to test, it didn't last 10 putts before the old trusty worked in p-line was being reached for.

they float out of your hand a little more. Just like the color glow batch done for the imperial eagle 2.

I'm trying to work the new off 2 of them right now (stock run glow p-line) to see if the weird release issues I'm having goes away. They don't come out of my hand as clean as a normal stiff p-line but I like the extra float. I had the exact same problem with the imperial eagles.

I even picked up an ET Omega to test, it didn't last 10 putts before the old trusty worked in p-line was being reached for.
But those flippy putter lines are money though.

But those flippy putter lines are money though.

That was the Omega SS. It's staying in the bag for throwing duties. I picked up an ET Omega along with some JLS last week. The ET Omega was just an experiment and it didn't work out.

The two imperial eagles I have feel a little more tacky than my seasoned p-lines. I decided to not even both practicing with them until the weather cools down. The tack and extra glide may be perfect for that.

The two imperial eagles I have feel a little more tacky than my seasoned p-lines. I decided to not even both practicing with them until the weather cools down. The tack and extra glide may be perfect for that.

sorry yes, the stock run isn't as tacky as the color glow. Which is why I was excited to try them however I'm having the same release issue. I don't have this issue with the soft p-line so I think that the nose is slightly different on these glow runs and that is bothering me. I have always had a hard time with consistent releases on any putter until I found the p-line P2 (now known as stiff p-line).

Latest posts