• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Putter Lot *Throwers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prafeston

Birdie Member
I'm looking for a bunch of putters for use in lessons/tutorials. I live and work in a small community in Utah known as Bullfrog. It's on Lake Powell and every summer we get a number of foreign kids on J1 work visas. Next season I would like to have a weekly get together where they are all welcome to come play disc golf. I recently got a travel basket and look forward to showing them this sport that I love. I'm looking for any and all putters. I'm looking to spend as little as I can. I just want some nice used and abused putters for tossing with these kids. Would be awesome to get a large lot of 20+ putters for a low price. I would also except donations and would take smaller lots, but I'd need to purchase 4 or more really to make it worth while with shipping prices. Please contact me if you would like to help me out. Thank you.

I can probably get something together. Ill pm you tomorrow when i figure out what i got ane how many i can fit in a box. Cheers!

You going to be in Rolla anytime over the winter?

Scott, I should be in Rolla on the 25th sometime and will be there probably til early 27th. Feel free to message me on Facebook to let me know what you might be thinking.

Extramontana, let me know what you come up with...I might wait til I get back to Missouri to see what Scott might have for me. Would be much easier than having to ship a bunch.

I've got 9 lightly used putters-
2 R-Pro Rhyno P&A
2 Rhyno P&A
1 R-Pro Aviar P&A
1 Hydra P&A (floater)
1 R-Pro Dart Putter
1 Dart P&A
1 Soft Focus P&A

Attachments

• photo-39.jpg
    photo-39.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 61