• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Putter setup

So I am curious as to what some others have for their putter setup. As in do you have 1 driving putter 1 "putting" putter and a floppy one for tricky uphill shots that you want it to stick and not roll back down the hill? I would like to hear some suggestions on this! Especially on which gummy putters any of you would recommend!

Thanks Guys!

I use 173-175g Electron soft Ions for putting now, haven't had any roll away problems so far. On a severe uphill putt outside the circle I sometimes switch to a 165g soft APX though, it's more floaty and if it misses it usually stays close to where it lands.

I really like throwing putters. Right now I carry:

2 wizards in fossil fuel for putting
1 seasoned ZH Pure for approaches/Anny Drives
1 Opto Pure that does whatever I ask of it
1 Ultrium Jokeri for overstable but not crazy OS

I have been messing around with a Protege Clozer for putting and like it for turnover shots. Also, I have been throwing the Recon Mortar a lot lately and am rarely reaching for the Jokeri so I am thinking of going back the medium Sinus which used to be my favorite disc. Not sure why I ever took it out. I occasionally carry a shield, spike, polecat, voodoo, envy. I just really like putters.

3 putters. 2 Sinus SP's, cuz I like soft putters that will also stick on approaches, and an Anode for throwing shorter shots that my mids would fade out on.

Right now I'm carrying 5 putters. There's been a lot of good recommendations here, but one thing that hasn't been mentioned that I highly recommend is having a straight to understable putter you can use for dead straight to slight turnover lines. Its fun to watch and fun to throw!

1 Organic SS Wizard - Putting
1 SS Wiz - Stable Throwing
1 Fossil Wizard - Stable Throwing (Starting to steal puts from the Organic SS wiz, stays firmer in the summer heat)
1 RFF Scale - OS Throwing (hit'n'stack duties)
1 Classic Soft Judge - Stable/Understable throwing (hit'n'stick)

Putting: Medium or Hard Zeroline Pure
Approach: Soft Zeroline Pure
Drive: Opto Pure
Forehand Approach: ESP Zone

Two KC Pro Aviars. One for putting. The other for approaches.
Two Pro Rhynos for driving.
A Pro Pig for overstable stuff.

1 fresh-ish basic Jokeri for putting
1 semi beat basic Jokeri for driving
1 premium Jokeri for OS and FH shots/approaches

one thing that hasn't been mentioned that I highly recommend is having a straight to understable putter you can use for dead straight to slight turnover lines.

I have a proto PA4 that is perfect for this sort of thing. It goes in the bag situationally when a course demands a turnover line tighter or shorter than my beat in Roc provides.

I carry two Yeti's and a Rhyno.

I don't have a putter that I use only for putting though, I tend to like the feeling of a beat up disc in my hand. so I gave up on the whole new clean putter idea.

I carry
2 SSS magics for all putting duties.
2 opto pure driving/approach i this a lot (1 is a spare)
1 x soft zone same as above
1 cryztal zone more of a utility disc, it is a ton more os than the x