• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putter with a mid, driver feeling... not XD

The Pure was designed as a deep rim putter compared to the Spike. The Banger doesn't have the deep rim feel because of the groove top compared to the Wizard or Aviar.

the Pure is still a very low profile putter compared to most conventional putter molds, its only deep compared to a Spike, not close to as deep as a Wizard,Challenger,Aviar,Magnet or pretty much any real putter

the Pure is still a very low profile putter compared to most conventional putter molds, its only deep compared to a Spike, not close to as deep as a Wizard,Challenger,Aviar,Magnet or pretty much any real putter

How's the glide and stability compare to the Wizard? I'm guessing a more neutral flight path but curious about the glide.

R-Pro Rhyno or better yet, the R-Pro Pig because of its additional glide...but plummet properties. The rim on the top of the disc & it's tackiness make it very nice for the "swoosh" shot you are speaking of....midrange side arms and approaches are very precise and land soft.

If you putt(snap) more hard or direct at the basket, be careful about R-Pro because it wants to bounce if you hit it on the center post of the basket. :thmbup:

How's the glide and stability compare to the Wizard? I'm guessing a more neutral flight path but curious about the glide.

I would put it about the same glide as an Ion and a little understable. Didnt care for mine as the edge being beveled it seemed to really have issues with blow throughs.

Latest posts