• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pyramids hours?

jjr007

Wondering, as Marshall street hours are 9 to 5, but the course is said to be open daylight hours. I have heard that they have banned some people for not paying to play, and you have to sign in at the store, so what is the story.
I was hoping to play a quick 18 this Saturday or Sunday with my son, before we head over to the Vibram open.

I believe they have a pay box and a sign in sheet at a kiosk by hole 1.

Extremely sad that I work 5 min from Pyramids and Maple hill and I've only played each once.

Anyways, try to PM Solomon.Trenton or Hoey since they work there.

I believe they have a pay box and a sign in sheet at a kiosk by hole 1.

Extremely sad that I work 5 min from Pyramids and Maple hill and I've only played each once.

Anyways, try to PM Solomon.Trenton or Hoey since they work there.

I actually no longer work there Rhine, but OP will just have to go in the store and pay... and if you happen to start before 9, just make sure you go in after your round. I've never seen that as a problem.

tumblr_lp1ndbdg281qkdxoro1_500.gif

Wondering, as Marshall street hours are 9 to 5, but the course is said to be open daylight hours. I have heard that they have banned some people for not paying to play, and you have to sign in at the store, so what is the story.
I was hoping to play a quick 18 this Saturday or Sunday with my son, before we head over to the Vibram open.

I can't see Jason banning someone who is respectful of the course and pays for their round as soon as is practical. I think the bans were for people who snuck in multiple times and clearly had no intention of paying (at least that was the impression I got when he told me about the situation 2 weeks ago).

Enjoy your round(s)! I was just out there today---was worried it was going to be a swamp, but the ground was perfectly firm in most places---just a few muddy spots.

Cheers!

Jason