• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] QJLS

found this one, my goto fairway driver. great with easy throw.

Attachments

• DSCF0126.jpg
    DSCF0126.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 30
Down here in Tejas, Millennium discs are very popular. Everyone I know carries some in their bag. I have all of the discs they currently produce. When I need to "get back to basics"... I fill my bag with Millennium plastic and find my game. I always have either the QJLS or the JLS in my bag. My main stable driver is the Orion LF.

Millennium is "consistent Innova"...

The base Millennium plastic is a lot tougher than pro plastic... It's seems to me to be a mix of 60% DX and 40% champion.

I've thrown both JLS and OLS, and had my good and bad throws with both, but never tried the Qs. Millenium is a pretty cool company that a bunch of old DGers started with the goal of making discs that are consistent out of the box. All the plastic is done by Innova, but the baseline definitely is tougher than Pro and DX.

Millenium definitely went in a cool direction.. Names that describe the disc, good baseline plastic, out of the box consistency, and some basic but good discs.

My understanding of the current Millennium base plastic is that it literally is Innova Pro plastic. Quantum is Champion and Sirius is Star. I'd guess that if there's an apparent difference in durability it's probably because of the mold more than the plastic. With the older stuff there might actually be a plastic difference, too.