• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Qjls

The first number is the mold number and the second number is the run number, if I remember correctly. Regardless, if you search "millennium" in the search bar, you can find threads that will contain more info.

the current QJLS run is 1.10.

Millennium numbers each new run. 1.8 is from about a year and half ago.

The 1.8 run(opaque and yellow-green) is actually the Q Polaris LS that was "oops" molded, marked and stamped as the QJLS by Innova. It is not collectible right now. Some people do prefer it because of the grip and added stability, while others dislike it because it is not really a QJLS.

Yah its a weird not very durable champion plastic not like any other champ ive ever owned from ce to current its a real soft easily chipped junk plastic thats what made me curious about the run thing

Love my 1.8 QJLS

My ORANGE 1.8 QJLS is one of my favorite discs and is holding up fine, and the ground is pretty hard on my local courses, we do not have grass in a dry place like CA.

In fact, if anybody has a 1.8 9+ 172G+ orange QJLS they want to sell, PM me.

Attachments

• DSCN1369.jpg
    DSCN1369.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 98
Yah idk only discs ive ever had chip like this disc is 11x kc discs but that was after countless tree hits not a new chip from every twig it hits

The 1.8 run(opaque and yellow-green) is actually the Q Polaris LS that was "oops" molded, marked and stamped as the QJLS by Innova. It is not collectible right now. Some people do prefer it because of the grip and added stability, while others dislike it because it is not really a QJLS.

I got one of these just sitting around and collecting dust. Probably only threw it 20 times at the most. You are right great grip and its stable. Any idea on what a 8.5-9/10 is worth?

Question, just to clarify. I have the 1.8 mold you mentioned, as well as a first run, 1.1 Polaris LS. So these two discs are exactly the same mold? It could be just in my head, but the misstamped QJLS still seems to go father than my Pol LS...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I did not see the need to start a new one.

Are there any large variances between runs? Really what I would like to know is which run is the most stable. I have two right now (QJLS, MJLS) and they work wonderfully. I love the feel/size and workability, but some situations call for something just a bit more stable and I do not want to carry a different mold if possible.

I used to throw Teebirds but the JLS is more comfortable for me. If you have any suggestions on other discs, let me know. Thanks again guys!

It seems like the people that have thrown these disc REALLY like them. I bought one late last week, and now I'm just waiting for the mail man to drop it off. I was curious why these disc lack popularity? (other than poor marketing)