• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Qjls

It seems like the people that have thrown these disc REALLY like them. I bought one late last week, and now I'm just waiting for the mail man to drop it off. I was curious why these disc lack popularity? (other than poor marketing)

If it said Innova.

I just traded a QJLS 2003 away. It's an awesome disc and I love it but I'm heavily invested in Teebirds. So no need to carry both. My opinion is that it fits between a Teebird and TL. The QJLS anyways, not the base. Thats quite different.

If it said Innova.

I just traded a QJLS 2003 away. It's an awesome disc and I love it but I'm heavily invested in Teebirds. So no need to carry both. My opinion is that it fits between a Teebird and TL. The QJLS anyways, not the base. Thats quite different.

That makes me even more excited because I took a TL out of the bag for this disc. I have a G* Teebird that flies dead straight, and my Champ and Brinster Teebird are slightly overstable. This sounds like it is going to fit in perfect between the two disc. Thanks!!!

It seems like the people that have thrown these disc REALLY like them. I bought one late last week, and now I'm just waiting for the mail man to drop it off. I was curious why these disc lack popularity? (other than poor marketing)

Millennium was always popular here in Texas. Previous ownership dropped the ball on marketing and they went like 5 or so years without a new mold. I got hooked on the QOLF because of DGR and then started throwing the rest of the lineup. I have tried multiple times to replace the QJLS/QOLF combo but just can't quite do it

The QJ is by far the most used driver in my bag. It powers down so nicely but can still be crushed with a little hyzer. And ZJ, Qolf/QJ combo is where it's at!

The QJLS is an amazingly straight fairway driver. I have a 1.10 sparkle, and at first I thought it was identical to my Teebirds. After about 3 weeks of use it beat most of the LSS and a bit of HSS out and now it hyzer flips to laser beams. I have been using it more and more and I love it.

As dontbl1nk said, it also powers down wonderfully so I've been throwing it for mid range shots a lot as well. Awesome disc.

The QJ is by far the most used driver in my bag. It powers down so nicely but can still be crushed with a little hyzer. And ZJ, Qolf/QJ combo is where it's at!

Add in the Scorpius and you have 3 drivers that can cover a variety of shots especially when seasoned.

Add in the Scorpius and you have 3 drivers that can cover a variety of shots especially when seasoned.

These are by far the most used drivers in my bag. The Teebird makes a showing too, but between the OLF and QJ I can cover almost everything. The S Scorpius is an awesome distance driver.

After about 3 weeks of use it beat most of the LSS and a bit of HSS out and now it hyzer flips to laser beams.

My first one was used from PIAS. I don't know how many miles it has on it, but it is smooth and sweet. Just as you describe, great hyzer flip to lazer straight .......and it goes far for me too!

Found a 2004 QJLS. Are these things worth anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180212-114100.jpg
    Screenshot_20180212-114100.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 38
There's a stickied thread to find the value of a disc.

That said, $25ish...depends upon the buyer, weight, condition, and ink or lack thereof.