• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Quest AT 10 Meter Brick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanMoriarty

Do Not Disturb
Silver level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Looking for one with the actual stamp preferably 177g to 180g.

Had a lead on one recently but was too slow to scoop it up before it got sold.

i have a green one that's got ink on the back and is 173ish... let me know if you want some pictures

Not here to poach anything, but if Dean doesn't want the one you have Crowlegs, I'll take it! Let me know.Thanks!

Yes, I cleaned it up a little a got the ink to be a little lighter...

It's what I'd call "army green". Good thing it only goes 10meters, or it would get lost in plain sight!

Attachments

• IMG_5977.jpg
    IMG_5977.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5978.jpg
    IMG_5978.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 50
Yes, I cleaned it up a little a got the ink to be a little lighter...

It's what I'd call "army green". Good thing it only goes 10meters, or it would get lost in plain sight!

How much would you let that one go for?

Looking for one with the actual stamp preferably 177g to 180g.

Had a lead on one recently but was too slow to scoop it up before it got sold.

Not sure if you are east or west WI/IL border, but Quest used to be based out of Antioch.

My BIL had dealings with them a few years back and had to go to Antioch to retrieve a mold (not DG related) that was in Quest possession, he told me that there rooms filled with discs in piles (along with trash and other junk just lying around).

Give them a Google for location and probably a phone number/email...

Not sure if you are east or west WI/IL border, but Quest used to be based out of Antioch.

My BIL had dealings with them a few years back and had to go to Antioch to retrieve a mold (not DG related) that was in Quest possession, he told me that there rooms filled with discs in piles (along with trash and other junk just lying around).

Give them a Google for location and probably a phone number/email...

Oh wow. I'll have to give that a lookup to see if they have a location in Antioch still as I am only a half an hour away from there.

Thanks for the heads up! I definitely will be looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.