• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quest Disc

I have a Rock-it and a Wildfire.

The Rock-it is a nice mid/putter and the Wildfire is just an oddity. The rock-it had a place in my bag for a while but it has kind of been driven out because I just started using my putter. I have hit a 100' putt with the Rock-it before. You can usually find $5 X-outs on Marshall St...well worth that price.

I have three that I use a lot.
I use an Odyssey mid-approach almost every hole. It is my main putter and great for short approach shots because it stays where it lands.
I use a Backbone for some approach shots and shorter turnover shots. The round rim makes for a very comfortable release.
Raging Inferno DT is consistently one of my longer discs off the pad.

I throw a Raging Inferno for long distance S-shots or hard hyzers. Extremely fast disc but very predictable too.

I throw a Raging Inferno for long distance S-shots or hard hyzers. Extremely fast disc but very predictable too.

I found one of those the other day, but then forgot it on a hole :( wish I coulda tried it more, seemed like a good disc.

I found one of those the other day, but then forgot it on a hole :( wish I coulda tried it more, seemed like a good disc.

I have one, and I like it when it works, but it's less predictable for me than my other fast drivers.

I have 14 T-bones.
I use them the practice my driving. Got them for $5 each at Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com
They're sort of like an XL or TL. Anyways, I tried one and liked it. Now i use them for practice and occasionally I'll throw it during a round.
By the way, I think Gateway actually molds a lot of Quest's discs. The same way Discraft deos DGA's and Innova does Millenium's.

By the way, I think Gateway actually molds a lot of Quest's discs. The same way Discraft deos DGA's and Innova does Millenium's.
Other way around. Quest molds the Diablo and Assassin for Gateway.

I met a player two weeks ago that was carrying a Wildfire so I had to ask him his thoughts on it. He genuinely seemed to like it and he says he only uses it to putt with.

My first driver was a T Bone. I hated it. Maybe it was just my disc, but it seemed to fade hardcore right out of my hand, much like a brand new Boss. I chalked it up to the hardships of being a beginner. Now I can throw a Beast very consistently and I went back to try the T Bone and I still hate it, does the exact same thing as before. Maybe it was just a bad piece of plastic for me, but that experience alone was enough to steer me away from Quest discs.

I love my Double D, but it has similar fade issues as ^
I have to throw it at about / <that angle sidearm to get max distance...WOW that thing turns over quick. I use it as an obstacle avoidance disc, whenever I need to wrap around trees about halfway down the fairway and come back clean :)

Double D's and Raging Inferno DT has serve me quite well.

Yes, both discs do flip when it gets quite beaten but just adjust the release angle and it will go far!! ;)

Latest posts