• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Question from the owner of a company :)

Charts that show each discs expected flight path based on how far you throw. This would mean that I could show a new player how the star Destroyer he is about to buy will fly if he can currently only throw 300 feet. Also for every 50 for incrementafter that up to 500 feet.

class_amp.png

I'd like to see a longer Flick. It has a shallow rim, and most of the time, an inverted dome (concave vs. convex always confused me). It makes it a superior UD disc. The shallow rim is easier on my thumb when the disc rips out of my thumber grip. When they flip upside down, they have better +/- lift differential.

Characteristics of this disc:

Shallow rim
Flat to inverted dome
Overstable
Fast

Available in 150g without sacrificing performance also a plus. My weanie shoulder doesn't like max weight.

Last edited:
Use of the 4 flight number system by all manufacturers.

A driving putter with these specs-

21.2 -width
1.1 -rim width
1.4 -rim depth
1.9 -height
54.00 -rim configuration

Slightly understable -1 turn

Premium plastic, firm and grippy

Really good overstable discs are one thing that we could use. And not just warp speed either. The Giant, XCal, Ape, Da'E are all awesome at that slot but isn't a glut of great control discs that are very OS.

The only thing close to a Firebird I've tried is a Vein(atmittedly a very good disc) and there's hasn't been a fairway to rival the Tachyon or early run Vipers in over stability except for the rare Champ Viper pro shop runs. In a good plastic anyway.

Also if you could figure out how to do small batch custom stamping more cheaply that could mall you a lot of money.

^ this

I cant believe they make discs in some of the colors available. And those are always the one weight they have, that I want.

The best ideas from this thread:

1) Run numbers stamped or engraved on discs.
2) bright colors only.
3) affordable X-Out bundles

(ok, i added that last one)

Hard to find in what climate? A Green disc would be just fine at some of those desert courses. And in the snow. Otherwise green is bad.

brown/orange/red tye dye are almost always hard to spot, no matter the climate...

Have a thread on here where you answer questions.

:popcorn:

This,

I would love to be able to ask questions, have them take polls on what they should come out next. i know that we are a small part of disc golf but we are more likely to buy a lot of discs from them and our imput would be awsome.

We have limited space in our bags, so cleverly designed, multi-use accessories would be great. For example, a mini with a tape measure inside or a stool with (at least) one leg that telescopes out to knock discs from trees (if a grabber could be integrated, that would be even better).

We have limited space in our bags, so cleverly designed, multi-use accessories would be great. For example, a mini with a tape measure inside or a stool with (at least) one leg that telescopes out to knock discs from trees (if a grabber could be integrated, that would be even better).

A mini with 10M of string would be the best!

Latest posts