• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quick 5th Grade Curriculum

just curious, but why aren't those pics in the "post a cool DG picture" thread?

Why aren't these pics in a "grow the sport" thread, I dunno, I feel like I'm bragging, saying "hey, look what I did" when I flood multiple threads with the same thing. I just post it here, and if you feel like spreading them around to other threads, go ahead :)

Thanks for taking time to check it out, all the kids had a great time, they spend free time throwing discs in the field (for some reason they're not allowed to be on the course during free time) and when I talked to the principal last night he said the kids really like the frisbee thing. I do believe we have a winner for a class. I love seeing them out there - you can ask Randy, every day I comment to him something like "Look at all the smiling young disc golfers!"

This is all very very kickass! We like to talk about growing the sport and which pro is the best DG ambassador, but this is the very definition of both. Our collective hats are off to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining the PDGA Youth and Education site and sharing these pics. Looks like we have to move the site, so check it out to night and repost. Thanks

Latest posts