• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Quickest to turn discs

Innova Mirage. . i throw the Deputy but if i whant MORE turn, The Mirage

throw a fh

I have a barely serviceable forehand, I can get it to make the corner but then it goes too right. The hole I'm talking about is about 30' wide ( straight, 45° right, then straight) I've parked a deputy once or twice, using all the room and a little luck.

I have a barely serviceable forehand, I can get it to make the corner but then it goes too right. The hole I'm talking about is about 30' wide ( straight, 45° right, then straight) I've parked a deputy once or twice, using all the room and a little luck.
Link to course pic?

K, depending on the hole's structure sometimes a flex anhy with a used roc/wasp type mid is the better line for this. They will flex back to flat and ride the fairway. But you need to have the room/angle to work it around the corner, which is why I asked about the pic.

I have a beat up z archer i can do this with. Maybe a status, stingray, or you coukd just throw a libbed up sky anny style shot with your putter. Idk.

Probably any lightweight understable putter will do, but I agree with some previous responses, that may not be the best shot - its more about angles and release spin, etc. a BITE may actually work out well here, but idk, theres a million responses and none of them are wrong, Glidey fairly US putter is what you're looking for I think. good luck!!

Good suggestion. And there's always the WOLF!

(Somebody had to say it. :p )

You are a trouble maker. I'm trying to stay clean with Three Putt, and you have to bring up DX Wolfs again.

Don't tell him this, but he doesn't know what he is talking about. Wolfs are great! :p

Try an understable mid (Tursas, beat whatever, comet...) start with enough hyzer so it makes the bend, then flips up. Don't roll your wrist. Best way to make a turn then carry straight IMO. Give it some practice and it will change your game.

I found a Wolf on the course the other day, left behind on the fairway. I can only assume the owner left it there on purpose but just to be safe I put it where it belonged, the garbage.

d0JuLmn.jpg

I found a Wolf on the course the other day, left behind on the fairway. I can only assume the owner left it there on purpose but just to be safe I put it where it belonged, the garbage.

d0JuLmn.jpg

Hey! That's uncalled for.

Besides, you can just make out the outline of the name and number that is written on the back. It is a little hard to read from the front, but it says something like Three Peat...Three Part... something like that. :D

I have a hole almost identical to what OP has described. I usually throw a 149 Star Wraith or lightweight valk if it needs even more high anny turn on mega a hard anny line and it'll flex out nice and quick but still give me some distance