• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quitting Team Trilogy

Trilogy does make discs that handle headwinds...harp, sinus, xxx, verdict, trident, enforcer, scythe, giant, stiletto.

I don't know what else you need. It honestly sounds like the OP started raging when he did bad in the wind and over compensated and made this thread to satisfy his rage and not take any responsibility for playing bad.

some good (slow) discs that handle the wind. the sinus was good in GRIP line. the harp is ****. and thats it. so. where are the wind discs again? where is the midrange for wind?

I've only thrown at elevation so I use Mambas for spike hyzers. However, I don't see how you think the Suspect sucks in the wind.

some good (slow) discs that handle the wind. the sinus was good in GRIP line. the harp is ****. and thats it. so. where are the wind discs again? where is the midrange for wind?

The Harp would be a Zone contender IF it was made in a better plastic. What's with Trilogy not making their overstable putters in Opto? The only one is the Suspect.

The Harp would be a Zone contender IF it was made in a better plastic. What's with Trilogy not making their overstable putters in Opto? The only one is the Suspect.

they're idiots and the suspect is not overstable at all.

I know it was stated somewhere that the Sinus was just too heavy in premium plastic. I think I remember it being said that there are a few 200g+ Opto Sinuses running around somewhere.

IDK, they don't have an excuse if DC can make the Zone in all of their available plastics and Prodiscus can make a premo Jokeri.

I've only thrown at elevation so I use Mambas for spike hyzers. However, I don't see how you think the Suspect sucks in the wind.

THANK YOU

Suspect is great in the wind. Everyone saying otherwise needs to stop eating their morning bowl of OATies.

Fyi - there are subsets of triliogy, beginning to organize - "kniveingninjas". This just confirms their legitimacy for popularity as well as cult status. Be forewarned.

THANK YOU

Suspect is great in the wind. Everyone saying otherwise needs to stop eating their morning bowl of OATies.

If you are playing in CO everything is going to be much more OS for you than most of the rest of the country.

XXX is a wider diameter firebird

Youre not wrong. Its hard to see the subtle differences in flight on two discs as OS as these. For most people its very negligible im sure. Ive thrown both for extended periods of time. I prefer the FB and thats probably why my opinion is what it is.
I see the slower flight of the xxx and extra glide from its wider diameter in relation to the faster flight of the FB and lack of glide (even tho the fb is a smaller rim according to discgolfsweden.se, i feel the shape of the wing on the FB is faster) and i prefer one over the other, is all.
So maybe not a factually correct statement and more of a personal opinion

THANK YOU

VoR's form is smooth. So if he says a Suspect doesn't cut it, a Suspect doesn't cut it.

^^Maybe, but it's more fun to accuse someone of having the OATs when arguing disc stability.

I again postulate that the OP is trolling or flaming or whatever the applicable jargon is.

Pretty good op. I'm deducting one point for no rick roll.

The guy just joined today...

His name is horsesmonkey...

Creates spin-off of a thread that got ridiculous...

This guy is trolling you people so hard :doh:

where-the-wild-things-are1.jpg

Trollolol

Also this http://suicidesqueeze.bandcamp.com/track/im-quitting-the-cult-movement-2

I'd also like to hear from Steeze to see If the OP was even a member of Team Trilogy or this is just a well - crafted bit of trolling that we just fell for.

The use of proper grammar and lack of spelling errors should be enough to tip people off that this is just a troll trolling.

I think we all realize that, but why let that stop the fun?

I was one of the first to read the OP-- I just smiled and turned the fan on high.

Then sad I didn't think of such a crafty move :|

Latest posts