• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quitting Team Trilogy

Sorry my finger missed the a key on a tablet. I guess that makes you a better golfer now.
But you are right, stupidity is not my strong suit, but you have mastered it.

Sorry my finger missed the a key on a tablet. I guess that makes you a better golfer now.
But you are right, stupidity is not my strong suit, but you have mastered it.

I see your extended search for wit has been unsuccessful.
Keep trying! :thmbup:

You should be a comedian, but not even my search feature skills can find someone who finds you funny.

Search feature skills lol

Something to be proud of!

I can go into all of what I have done since I left DGCR, but this thread is not about me. If you want to continue to make this about me I can direct you to a more appropriate thread.

I can go into all of what I have done since I left DGCR, but this thread is not about me. If you want to continue to make this about me I can direct you to a more appropriate thread.

Get over yourself, it was about your stupid comment.

I am much more a fan of players than of manufacturers. I support Mike C with a bit of mvp (read:ion), lizotte with an FD and PD, McBeth with P2s and Roc 3s, the rest of innova with destroyers, feldberg with some lat, mccabe with some trilogy, and John E McCray with a pair of Wizards. I have found that my sucking is 90% of my problem, and me asking the disc to do something weird is the other 10.
Every time I see a class act, I buy and try discs to support them, and I am cool with that.

Latest posts