• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

^^ I've got one of the golden Archons ... they're pretty nice but I think the Star mix on this is a little off as they don't "feel" quite right. I haven't broken down and thrown it just yet so not sure of the filght characteristics yet.

Good find though. If you decide against keeping it I might be interested in getting a used one to throw and keeping mine new. Used ones won't hold near the value of an new/unthrown one.

Yeah I don't plan on getting any money out of this one because actually most of the stamp is rubbed off on the top and the bottom is faded pretty bad but they edge of the disc is clean like hardly thrown at all. That water just didn't do much for it. Probably just keep it and lets friends throw it when we go out or whatever.

GLOPTO COLORSHIFT XXX

glopto Colorshift baby.

Attachments

• OPTO.jpg
    OPTO.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 157
picture.php

Hit up a local PIAS in my area and saw a used Gateway Ninja, but didn't buy it. Too beat/inked up. I ended up buying the only (new/x-out) Crystal disc they had.

I am also jealous. Corvallis, OR and the now out out business Salem, OR PIAS sell super-beat, over-inked dx and star plastic for $10.

I did however grab a (mismarked?) Opto Vision for $8 new.

Finds at PIAS in my lifetime:

- CE Leopard, barely used ($15)
- CE EL, barely used ($15)
- SE Teebird, used ($5)
- 9X Roc, used ($3)
- 10X Avair, new ($12)

Finds at PIAS in my lifetime:

- CE Leopard, barely used ($15)
- CE EL, barely used ($15)
- SE Teebird, used ($5)
- 9X Roc, used ($3)
- 10X Avair, new ($12)

yeah the guys that work up in raleigh grab up most of the good stuff

not play it again sports but $8 from a local disc diver. no ink and in great condition. ive been lookin for a firebird in this color but this monster will have to do for now.
IMG_12021.jpg

Aw shucks :)

Found some circle stamps and a first run Star Destroyer the other day all for 3.99 each. Circle stamps were barely used and 2 were brand new. Stingray, Raven, marble Moray, marble Whippet.

Went to 5 different PIAS in my area while running errands for work. Funny enough, the only one that had anything decent was the very last one I visited and closest to home. Very sweet plastic selection there for new stuff too! Bought a sweet marbly purple DX Roc and a light grey swirly Star Wraith also :)

I picked this up the other day in the used bin.

You can see the stamp in the light. It is a pre Barry leo.

Cheers - Koffee

2012-03-26

spent $11 today at PIAS!

I'm not sure if it's the lighting or not, but that looks kinda green. I know that there's a guy around these parts named Arocep (spelling?) and he'll pay a pretty penny for a green Pro or Pro Line! :thmbup:

i got a stock stamp champ gator pearly blueish purple, 9 bucks

picked up a bullet xd and 11x firebird with an "i'd rather be driving a mini" stamp this past weekend in charlotte. sweeeeet.

My dad and I hit up the PIAS on our way to throw today and found these two. Spent a total of 12 dolla for the both.

Attachments

• discs 003.jpg
    discs 003.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 252
  • discs 005.jpg
    discs 005.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 199