• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

and all of you scared about the employees taking all the good discs. that is what happens but I give good deals to regulars like npburi who is now selling all of those sweet discs I found

Around here I always seem a step or two behind some of my discing buddies. Some have found barstamp buzzes in the PIAS bargain bin. For 8 bucks.... :doh: but I did manage to snag this badboy from the bin. Purdy sure its Goblin. Though I have yet to compare to a known gob.
:D

Attachments

• unknwn_1340312868479.jpg
    unknwn_1340312868479.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 161
  • unknwn_1340315823202.jpg
    unknwn_1340315823202.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 82
  • unknwn_1340316937405.jpg
    unknwn_1340316937405.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 57
Latest
Pearly early Beast
SE Teebird
Gummy 4x Valk

All 7/10 or better, all < $5

Pro Line Monster (pearly with ink), Pre-Barry Beast (pearly with ink) and a tourney warship for $22

wow! wish mine had any gems at all. want an optimizer? Or a 19$ flydye champ disc I am your hookup!!

NIce scores people. Now send those defective and used crap to me!! :)

maybe a second run Ion for $8, not the blue with red but right after that I believe

Last edited:
I was just in PIAS today and they had a damn treasure trove of old stuff (Colorado Springs, CO) everything from brand new-looking Lynxs to the old school big lid Eagles and just about everything in between. But don't even think about looking for anything non-Innova.

Why cant there be a PIAS within an hour of Kalamazoo? I have to either buy it new or get plastic from a guy selling discs out of his trunk and he's either shady or knows exactly what the disc is worth.

Pre-Barry Beast 7/10 for 5.99
5X Valk 8/10 for 5.99
Star AJ Destroyer SDS 9/10 for 5.99
Pro Line Orc 7/10 for 8.99 (the sticker really messed up the plastic...weird)
2X Super pearly beast 8/10 for 5.99

i was at my local one a few days ago and they had some 150 class star classic roc x outs for 10 bucks apiece. i know i spotted at least 1 star banshee x out too...as far as i know there was a small run of eco banshees done a few years ago. i think they've also got a few new starlite bosses (the OG starlite not the new stuff...) still sitting around.

Just scored my first 11x teebird for 9$!! So excited. Its slightly warped with some ugly ink but I think both can be fixed

Did that happen to be at the PIAS in Crystal Lake, or one in Iowa? Solid selection at either?

Latest posts