• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Rare Roc3

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadflare16

I've only seen one of these stamps and it's in my hands, so as far as I know it's pretty rare. And yes, that's an open invitation to prove me wrong if you have pictures of others, but I've never seen another on the forums/eBay/stores/craigslist. With that said the best definition I can give for the stamp is shattered glass. I can try to get better pics if need be, but hopefully this is good enough; it's not exactly bright in MI in the winter, and unnatural light doesn't do it justice. Disc hasn't been thrown, 10/10, 165g. Asking $40 obo shipped.

Last edited:
I meant it's the only big bird roc3 with that specific stamp. They made a lot of different stamps, but this is the only one I've seen with this stamp. I've seen and bought/sold everything else. Just like the american flag stamped proto roc3, I've only seen one of those and somebody here paid over $100 for that one.

^ I think he meant that it's the only "shattered glass" stamp he's seen. Not champ Roc3's in general.

I've seen this style of stamp before. I'm sure there are others out there. Cool looking stamp either way!
I have a glow Roc3 that someone from Innova wrote "Golden Tiny Bubbles" on the sticker. It's cool to find unique stamps.

I have one with a stamp like that in pale pink plastic. A thing of beauty I would only sell to a fellow lover of this stamp like the OP. For $75.

Images in my profile's albums.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I have one with a stamp like that in pale pink plastic. A thing of beauty I would only sell to a fellow lover of this stamp like the OP. For $75.

Images in my profile's albums.

picture.php

picture.php

Did you really just post your disc for sale on someone else's for sale thread? And for 5$ less, that's just wrong. SMH

Did you really just post your disc for sale on someone else's for sale thread? And for 5$ less, that's just wrong. SMH

Um no, not really. I offered to sell it to the OP (Original Poster) for less than he wanted for his. Please reread my post, then think before you condemn.

"I would only sell to a fellow lover of this stamp like the OP."

This is just my opinion, but the "like" there seems to imply someone other than the original poster, someone who is ALSO a fellow lover of this type of special stamped disc. And honestly, considering he is SELLING his, I would think most would agree with me that the logical understanding of your post upon a first read, is that you are jumping in and offering to sell YOUR disc on HIS for sale thread.

And I have a hard time believing that you would turn down another persons offer of a whopping 75$ if they pm'd you, that this offer was specifically for the OP. If it were a private deal, it is odd that it is posted publicly.

I apologize that you received my comment as condemnation, because that was not my intent. I really probably should have given you the benefit of the doubt, but I didn't, and I felt the sudden urge to comment. I was really trying to stand up for the OP because it seemed like your post was kind of out of place. I'm sorry, it just seemed wrong to me, apparently I was mistaken.

Anyway, free bump for a cool looking stamp.

I suppose I should have said "super rare stamp," maybe?

But then the OP's and my lottery dreams are shattered when we find out that the stamp has a name, and a common one at that. It could have been something exotic, esoteric even. Like say, "McBeth 2x Tearful Elation Glitter." But no, it's "silver prism." So common. Sigh.

Suppose we should have tried the "What is this disk worth" thread before we got excited and dreamed our dreams of eclipsing the Gate's Foundation with our beneficence. Because we were gonna end world hunger, and fund a real and permanent cure for zits. Oh well ... so it goes.

Well shucks, I just sold a nice max weight dark blue one on here with that exact stamp for like 30 dollars... :rolleyes:

That is about the going rate these days. 80 for a merlot one at 165 is more than double what it is worth. The ones that get up to the 80 price point are the clear and smoke ones. So don't feel bad. We still have 20-30 of them in our bins that we have been trying to sell for 20 since they came out and we still have them.

I was going off the assumption that there weren't any (or few) others with this stamp. And no it's not just a silver prism stamp. I've got probably 10 other stamps I can compare it to, but this is the only "shattered glass" one I've seen. I'll adjust the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.