• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rate Discs - Win Discs

abarker

Bogey Member
Hello.

I'm working on a website for Infinite Discs.

The goal is to provide a search that will help disc golfers of all skill levels find the perfect disc. We want ratings of every disc from actual disc golfers. This is why we need you.

We are giving away 10 discs a week, for the rest of the year, to people who rate and write reviews on our site.

Winners are selected by:

• Random Drawings
  • Best Reviews (reward for quality)
  • Selection of Reviews from less common discs

So basically, the more discs you review, the better your odds are of winning. We want both good and bad reviews, and want the ability to numerically show which discs people like best. These reviews don't have to be long, or detailed, a few sentences will do.

To participate, simply go to InfiniteDiscs.com,

Find the discs you're familiar with,

Rate them between 1 and 5 stars

RateDiscs.png

Then write a brief review explaining why your like or dislike the disc.

Thanks for the help, we hope to send you a free disc!

I just did, wrote like 4 reviews. I would have written a 5th but you guys don't have any Gateway Blaze's. Great disc.

Very nice site! I'm a little bit addicted... and I really shouldn't be since I don't have time, lol

Love the idea. My simple opinion about the site is that it's a bit too busy for my eyes! Lots going on :)

Still need more ratings..

We've had lots of ratings, but are still looking for more. Still have about 30 discs to give away.

From our reviewers so far:

Best distance drivers are:
Latitude 64 Saint
Innova Roadrunner
Innova Boss

Best fairway drivers:
Innova Teebird
Lat 64 River

Best Midrange:
Discraft Buzz
Innova Roc
MVP Axis

Best Putters:
MVP Ion
Gateway Wizard

Disagree? - As a disc golfer who knows their stuff, let your voice be heard! Go to InfiniteDiscs.com and rate the discs you think are best.

Everyone needs to take advantage of this awesome site! The revview section has a ton of well-written reviews, and giving away discs is always awesome.

InfiniteDiscs is doing a giveaway right now...just review a Gateway discs and you will be entered in a drawing to win a disc of YOUR CHOICE! Awesome deal! One entry for every review!