• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RDG Gecko Bags: Color Poll

What color Gecko would you like to see?

• Reptilian Green

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Black

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Dirt Brown

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Red

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Coal Gray

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Other (Please post in comments)

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Hey guys! We are gearing up for our final run of Geckos for 2015 and I want some sure fire hits when it comes to color selection. What types of colors would appeal to you for the Gecko bag?

nWjsl8U.jpg

I'm loving my stars and stripes bag. I've had good comments from everyone who has seen it. Hunter orange would be great too. If you did that I'd probably have to buy another one.

I voted Red but it's a tie with dirt brown. Either would look great on a small bag

Burnt Orange/Grey

Medium Blue/Grey

But you know this already, man!! ;)

Does this mean you got in touch with the NOX guys and are gearing up for another round? Any estimated arrival dates? Nothing concrete that we're gonna hold you to, but are we talking a couple weeks, months, next year?

Thanks!

Burnt Orange/Grey

Medium Blue/Grey

But you know this already, man!! ;)

Does this mean you got in touch with the NOX guys and are gearing up for another round? Any estimated arrival dates? Nothing concrete that we're gonna hold you to, but are we talking a couple weeks, months, next year?

Thanks!

Yes sir! We are hoping to get the run in before Christmas but you never know. I do know he has a few projects on his table currently.

I just picture the red bag looking so bright. Maybe with some orange trim to give that POP

*runs velvet red discs... Hmm, that wasn't quite red*

;)

PS: Didn't vote - not skewing the poll, but a bit surprised you haven't considered over-the-top garish foil colors. People go gaga over gold and silver plastic. Hard not to imagine they wouldn't do the same for gold or silver colored Geckos. Or go over the top and go holographic.

*runs velvet red discs... Hmm, that wasn't quite red*

;)

PS: Didn't vote - not skewing the poll, but a bit surprised you haven't considered over-the-top garish foil colors. People go gaga over gold and silver plastic. Hard not to imagine they wouldn't do the same for gold or silver colored Geckos. Or go over the top and go holographic.

The problem is that Geckos are already pretty close to a purse for men... If we went full PiZaZz... I just don't know how that would go over lol

Hunter orange would be insane. Even though I have ZERO need for one, I might buy it if you made it.

I also think a bag made completely out of this, from Rockywoods, would look amazing.

HTC_Spring.png

I would prefer red with navy blue trim or gray or Black something subtle

I voted for the green but then realized that I could have filled in my own color. Orange would be my first choice but the green you currently offer is a close second. I think a bright orange like your green would look awesome.

I love grey, so I'd vote that, but I'm maybe in the minority of disc golfers that likes subtle, muted colors.

Perhaps you could sell Bedazzlers with some and some guys could really customize their man-purses. :D