• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

This is one of the most uninformed posts I've seen on the forum in a long time, and that is really saying something. You have no idea what you're talking about. :doh:

Still waiting for someone to actually give a reason as to why this is so uninformed. All you dreamers can keep on but bottom line is buzzes go farther than vectors, comets and fuses go farther than axis, I have pumped an ion but as I've said before the new ones feel like junk compaired to early runs. By the way I don't think I know one high level player anywhere around me that uses anything mvp and I'm in Michigan. That should tell you a lot. Has anyone cut the flight plate out of an ion and weighed it next to a wizard? I'll LOL if they are the same. Btw I've thrown every run of every disc mvp has put out and 12 years playing... Uninformed post > uninformed players.

It's funny that people equate how far a disc goes to quality. With that mentality, a Destroyer is sssssoooooo much better than an Aviar, Roc, or Teebird.

It's funny that people equate how far a disc goes to quality. With that mentality, a Destroyer is sssssoooooo much better than an Aviar, Roc, or Teebird.

Right? The last thing I need to worry about is overthrowing everything inside of 275' because my putter is so damn glidey.

So now that your Ti discs have sold, what did you think of the feel and look of 'em? Did you get to throw any of them?

Right? The last thing I need to worry about is overthrowing everything inside of 275' because my putter is so damn glidey.

So now that your Ti discs have sold, what did you think of the feel and look of 'em? Did you get to throw any of them?

I thought they were pretty awesome, despite the fact I'm not usually a fan of Discraft stuff. The Force felt especially nice, as it was flat as a pancake. I never threw them, since I knew that I was going to sell them right away.

I'm kinda wierd, in that I don't really like to try new discs. I'm at a place in my game where I just want a really good understanding of the discs I have, without the urge to change anything around. I don't want to try something new, like it, then try to get used to a new mold all over again.

I thought they were pretty awesome, despite the fact I'm not usually a fan of Discraft stuff. The Force felt especially nice, as it was flat as a pancake. I never threw them, since I knew that I was going to sell them right away.

I'm kinda wierd, in that I don't really like to try new discs. I'm at a place in my game where I just want a really good understanding of the discs I have, without the urge to change anything around. I don't want to try something new, like it, then try to get used to a new mold all over again.

Right on. I'm in the same spot with my game but I've already been carrying the Force, Nuke, and Buzzz in my bag for a couple years, and they're all nice and seasoned up now. Some fresh Ti's will hopefully round out the supply nicely. I'd love a couple flat sexy pearly red Ti Buzzzes or Wasps (someday).

different blend of plastic, or will the production ones not have the stamp built into the mold?

I think both. When I talked with Emac, I thought he mentioned the blend may be changing.

Time will tell!

I wish Discraft would actually announce a release date or something. Hell they didnt even post any official photos after/during the memorial. Not much of debut imo.

Flat forces usually don't fly like forces are supposed to fly. Not that they aren't stable/overstable, they just don't hold up as well as the moderately domey ones which are super nice.

I wish Discraft would actually announce a release date or something. Hell they didnt even post any official photos after/during the memorial. Not much of debut imo.

Agreed. I wanna know when I can buy a Ti Buzzz!!

Flat forces usually don't fly like forces are supposed to fly. Not that they aren't stable/overstable, they just don't hold up as well as the moderately domey ones which are super nice.

Oh, I see. I don't throw Forces, anyway. I just thought it felt nice.

Oh, I see. I don't throw Forces, anyway. I just thought it felt nice.

Pretty much the same as Destroyers. Flatter ones are easier to turn over in headwinds. Could be the Ti plastic molds up flat but with a higher PLH, making the Ti Force real beefy and fast. I haven't seen any profile comparisons yet.

Definitely uniformed when you say a Comet is longer than an Axis. I'll never believe that.
About the same for me. Can't you let this guy have his opinion without ****ting on him for not liking MVP? You're basically telling him that his OPINION is wrong.

About the same for me. Can't you let this guy have his opinion without ****ting on him for not liking MVP? You're basically telling him that his OPINION is wrong.

He is from Winston-Salem, so maybe he is just on a witch hunt...

And I agree. From the day that Comets came out they have been plenty long. To just assume that they aren't is uninformed.

Last edited:
has anybody posted the pics that PP put up on facebook yet?

64045_10150597782513207_537428206_9357581_795687524_n.jpg

i spoke with a couple people at the factory the other day and got the impression they didnt really know when the release date would be. it seemed they may still be working on some things with the production runs and all they could really tell me was they were shooting for late march/early april.

I know this may be earlier in the thread but im not gonna look for it. What molds are they making for ti when it comes out? buzz force nuke stalker? is that it?

I know this may be earlier in the thread but im not gonna look for it. What molds are they making for ti when it comes out? buzz force nuke stalker? is that it?

those and i believe the buzzz ss for now. but ive also heard that there may be as many as 15 molds planned for production eventually.