• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

431447_184185531684477_100002790932928_193520_1745954605_n.jpg

Is it just me or is there hella wicked flashing on the rim of the disc? :\

Jukeshoe: <---Just busted out "hella wicked" and doesn't feel good about it. :(

These are pretty cool, but once they come out with TiFLX, then I'll be THROWING my money at them for some Buzzz's.

i could get behind some Ti FLX buzzzes. what would be even better is if they make Ti FLX buzzzes and they dont turn into buzzz ss's after a month like the esp flx buzzzes do.

1) I like the carpet. I bet it feels nice with bare feet.
2) If this is a GL ripoff plastic, it's a great move by Discraft
3) Sweet that you have a Paige Pierce Stalker with her autograph in sharpie on it. Nice wall hanger (if you do that sort of thing)

I feel like I am the only one who is still super excited about Titanium. A grippier Z plastic...marvelous

I feel like I am the only one who is still super excited about Titanium. A grippier Z plastic...marvelous

im a fan. i really dont know what people were expecting and ive come to the conclusion that disc golfers are the hardest group of people to satisfy on the planet. if it truly is grippier and still very durable then it seems perfect.

I still think they look pretty damn slick. I dig the stamp. Way better than a lot of stuff that's come out recently (Discmania:\). Making discs that already fly well extra shiny is A-OK with me. I've never tried Lat64 discs because I already have a setup I like. Now a few of those discs will be available in GLTi :clap:

Hopefully they just go ahead and issue all their molds in this stuff...Be a damn shame if they just did signed discs in Ti.

I agree I think they look nice. I hope there are brighter colors as the dark blues and grays will be a pain to find.

Cheers - Koffee

All the pictures of the black Ti's look pretty nice. I fear that even if I got a TI right now I wouldn't throw it. Discraft always pulls these tricks and then you wait for the release of the real thing that might be just a bit different. This is like the big test. It was the same thing with the Nukes a little while ago. Release at the Memorial wait a little bit, release something to the rest of the world with "improvements".

Are these for sale at the Memorial, or only in the players packs?

I got mine in my players pack. I didn't see any for sale, but I really didn't look very hard. I was busy chatting with everyone that I haven't seen since last year.

eh, that ones cooler but i expected more. they should throw in color swirls or something to make it pop.

Disc Golf Community 2 months ago:
"A Gold Line Buzzz/Pred/Force/etc.?! That sounds so sick! I can't wait!"

Disc Golf Community Present Day:
"It looks exactly like Gold Line plastic. BOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOO!"

Latest posts