• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

I hear you on the consistency issues, I shouldve placed 3 spots higher at the Mudfest but my putting really let me down. Im gonna try and make it out for FTF Open at Goldenrod, still need to play the course though.

let me know when you decide to go out there, i could be your guide. be sure to bring some plastic you dont mind losing.

I got a call too. I picked 2 blue, 1 sparkly purple, 1 purple, 1 gold, 1 silver. All max weight.

I got a call too. I picked 2 blue, 1 sparkly purple, 1 purple, 1 gold, 1 silver. All max weight.

i went with blue, purple, gold, and sparkly purple. i have a feeling im going to want more blue.

Here is mine. It is very special!
KGrHqVnkE9c7Esr2eBPdN8T4O8g60_12.jpg

Discraft Ti Buzzz SS, Eric McCabe's signature series....this disc IS Truly rare because the Ti Buzzz SS will NOT be released as Emacs signature disc...177g
Happy bidding!
Taken from Emacs ebay auction for an SS.

Strange that it won't be his sig disc?

Just got a call from Gotta Go too. Thats some awesome customer service right there. Ill make sure to go to them more often now

GGGT comes through again with great customer service and fair pricing :)

I ordered a 1 blue, 1 gold, and 1 grey. Was gonna go with the darker or the lighter purple but decided that I'm throwing these and any kind of purple would be the hardest to find. Hope to sell a Buzzz GT and other nice stuff in the MP Rats MP today to cover me before the wife finds out I spent the $$$.

I did save $5 on my order over $55 by using promo code:MeltDown55 IIRK. Helped out on the shipping cost.

GGGT comes through again with great customer service and fair pricing :)

I ordered a 1 blue, 1 gold, and 1 grey. Was gonna go with the darker or the lighter purple but decided that I'm throwing these and any kind of purple would be the hardest to find. Hope to sell a Buzzz GT and other nice stuff in the MP Rats MP today to cover me before the wife finds out I spent the $$$.

I did save $5 on my order over $55 by using promo code:MeltDown55 IIRK. Helped out on the shipping cost.

Where was that code when I placed my order??

nice disc but im more jealous of the sunny skies and green grass. it was 85 here last week but now there is a 1/4 inch of ice on my deck. :thmbdown:

I hear ya
That's MI for ya :wall:

fish, I played Hollywoods (24-Holes) last sunday for the first time. I played the original 18 just once, in the snow a few years back, but I have to say those new holes are really tough but a lot of fun. Kinda led to my score blowing up to +15 but it was a good time.

GGGT only had the 5 or 6 colors for the Buzzz. There are more colors right... :)

The back six at Holly are torture. Any time someone asks me about them I just say, "well imagine a wall of trees 20' of the tee pad and youll have those holes. But it is a really fun course.

I'd check out the tourney tomorrow but these Ti Buzzz'z took all my money :)
That and I have the new 9-hole course work scheduled. Hope it dries up out there.

I hear ya
That's MI for ya :wall:

fish, I played Hollywoods (24-Holes) last sunday for the first time. I played the original 18 just once, in the snow a few years back, but I have to say those new holes are really tough but a lot of fun. Kinda led to my score blowing up to +15 but it was a good time.

GGGT only had the 5 or 6 colors for the Buzzz. There are more colors right... :)
i was there last sunday also, course was busy as all hell. those new 6 holes are brutal. and yes, im pretty sure there are a few more colors.
The back six at Holly are torture. Any time someone asks me about them I just say, "well imagine a wall of trees 20' of the tee pad and youll have those holes. But it is a really fun course.
i like the course but id like to see 2 or 3 of those new 6 to have an actual line to aim for. they are borderline close your eyes and throw. when a great drive turns into a 6 or 7, the fun starts to fade.
I'd check out the tourney tomorrow but these Ti Buzzz'z took all my money :)
That and I have the new 9-hole course work scheduled. Hope it dries up out there.
your excuse is worthy, thanks for putting in the time and effort for a new course.

Wish there were more colors. Blue is cool, but I want some pink, watermelon, orange, lime green, etc. Not really digging the metallic colors too much.