• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

so the Ti buzzzes are bunk, and the stalkers are meat hooks. i havent even thrown mine yet, but im disappointed in all the reviews ive read.

I got another Buzzz, gold, flat, 177 and its way better than my concave purple one. I wouldnt trust my gold one in a headwind but it still lacks glide compare to z and esp's.

I guess it would be considered stable but flys more like a new ss to me, dead straight with lil to no fade. Im trying to like it but I prefer my buzzz's to be able to fight atleast a 10mph headwind.

I'm happy with my Ti buzzz. Flies pretty much dead straight with very little fade. It's silver, heavy, and flat.

I like it too. My only problem is that I have too many buzzz'z to choose from. I'm up to 4 different plastics of buzzz in the bag right now. Nice to have the options but I don't like to carry the tourney bags with 20+ discs. I'll usually use my crunch box for convienience and she only holds about 13-14 discs.

I loved my Buzzz right away. I found the Stalker to have too much fade at the end of the flight (compared to the Z models I've been throwing). In a moment of frustration, I launched it at full speed into a brick wall. Not sure what it did, but it flies dead straight now. The plastic showed zero wear from the impact too.

I just got in an order of Ti for our club to sell, my first chance to see any Ti in person.

The Buzzzes look nice, but the Stalkers are very high parting line and have a lot of flash. As someone that has been throwing Stalkers for a long time, I am worried they won't fly like they should.

Why is it that the Ti colors are so dark and seem kind of difficult to spot when dging? Haven't seen them in person yet but colors like olive, dark purple, gold, etc. just seem too dark. Thoughts?

From what I've seen so far, I'm gonna say I like Gold Line better than Ti.

They are definitely not the same plastic.

What saddens me about this thread is the fact that as some point someone is going to start a new thread asking questions about TI plastic, and they are going to search for "TI Plastic". They are going to see this thread title "Real TI Pics" and think that it is not a discussion about the plastic itself, but just a thread about what the disc looks like. Their innocent new thread with good intentions is going to be flamed to death by DGCR trolls and if the poster is new, wont come back. I am sooo tired of the flaming trolls.

BTW, I am a sucker, even though everyone seems to say they suck, I am gonna buy a TI Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTW, I am a sucker, even though everyone seems to say they suck, I am gonna buy a TI Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
They don't suck. I have two of them now, in two completely different colors, and they both throw almost identical to the Glo-Z that I've been throwing for the past year. The Stalkers are a different story.

I am very disappointed in my Ti stalker, granted my hopes were really high. IMO the plastic is not durable at all. Mine has taken a few tree hits (less than 5), a hit to the side of a wooden building at the end of it's flight, and 1 skip across asphalt. You would think the disc has been through a whole season. the bottom is all marred up and the rim is trashed. it still flies stable but has almost no glide and the fade is way more than the new Z stalker I picked up to compare it to.

Same here, Ti BUZZZ is the bomb, absolutely loved mine today for it's maiden voyage. I have thrown about every buzzz, but a bar stamp and loved this thing. Can't wait for 2morow! Got the silver, very easy to see. I have a gold Lat they can be hard to c.

It isn't though, if 2 discs of the same mold and different weights are thrown, the heavier disc will go farther. If it doesn't, it is because the thrower didn't have enough power for the heavy disc to reach it's potential.

Heavier discs have more momentum, and will go farther with the same amount of force, this is not to be confused with stability. This is the reason the PDGA placed weight restrictions on discs, becuase stronger players would have an advantage.

How far can you throw a penny? How far can you throw a Quarter? Farther

Just saw this on Innova's FB page...new distance record with a 134g disc. Proves my point.

http://www.facebook.com/InnovaDiscs/posts/10150944412279745

Latest posts