• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Recommendations for 2011 Christmas Secret Santa

Ah... ok... well... like I stated earlier... I have no problem with giving away discs in the Marketplace in exchange for iTrader feedback just so I can get involved in this fun!

I'm guessing the requirements will involve: Post count, Supporter Status, and iTrader Feedback.

It's only fair to do things that way anyway. No one deserves to get stiffed, and have the fun ruined for them, all because THEY did the right thing and sent out something like we all agreed to.

if you were involved in july you are grandfathered in. if not you will have to meet 1 of 3 requirements (to be determined at a later date)

Will getting naked and jumping in the pond at maple hill be a requirement?
How about shooting a 9 on a hole while playing you?

If so, I have meet 2 requirements

Will getting naked and jumping in the pond at maple hill be a requirement?
How about shooting a 9 on a hole while playing you?

If so, I have meet 2 requirements

I hope the towel you used to dry off with wasnt the towel you continued to wipe the sweat off your face!!!

Giving feedback may be an incentive for people to join and send as well.

That reminds me...I meant to leave feedback for my July SS!

I'm still workin' my way through the thread, but before I forget, I think we can satisfy everyone by doing this:
Send along the name of the receiver. Along with the name, send a preference. Either A) Tailor the package to my current bag/molds/posts/whatever or B) Send me stuff I've never tried/don't have or C) Surprise me!

Last SS, I got an Ion, I threw them before, and switched to something else, but since I got it, it's been hangin' out in my bag for a little while. Hooray! The system works!

or almost even better yet, a groove.
Hey, I sent my SS last year a Groove. It's now whoring its way all over the US in the 2011 Disc Pass. :thmbup: (I sent him a Fuse too. He loves that thing :hfive:)

I just want to throw out there that delivery confirmation should be required. This way 'I swear I sent it' has backup. I think the cost is only 45¢.

Also, it should be noted in the OP for the SS that if you buy priority mail from home, and print it out yourself, it's a few cents cheaper, and delivery confirmation is free (first class/parcel post is only cheaper up to like 10 oz or something, and you can't do delivery confirmation) . You can use your own packaging, or you can use Priority Mail packaging you pick up from the post office. If you have a scale, you can see if its cheaper to send it in a flat-rate package or to pay by weight.
Actually, you don't even have to get up off your lazy butt to get priority mail packaging. You can have then send it straight to your house! But then you end up with like 9 extra boxes, or 248 extra stickers, etc. Which might work out for some of us more market-happy people...hmmm.....

I say we just go ahead and do a Halloween Trick or Treat where we all send one disc to another person but people are encouraged to send quest discs and grooves as the trick portion of the fun.

I say we just go ahead and do a Halloween Trick or Treat where we all send one disc to another person but people are encouraged to send quest discs and grooves as the trick portion of the fun.

we did july to keep people waiting for christmas, doing october would mean doing it now and people wouldnt get stuff until Thanksgiving. PLus it might leave a bad taste in someones mouth because they got a 100M lazer and sent out a CE tl. thats not what i want

i was joking... and if we did do something like that everybody should send out a joke disc... maybe wait til april 1st for such a thing.

i'll tell ya what, i'll wait til after christmas and then i'll post a thread seeing if anybody would be interested in doing something as stupid as joke disc gifts and if people actually want to do it i'll run it. i doubt many people would be interested.

(first class/parcel post is only cheaper up to like 10 oz or something, and you can't do delivery confirmation)

...actually I think you can do delivery confirmation with first class. Pretty sure I did it today.

Latest posts