• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Replace my ESP Crank!

I've got a lightly used pink FR ESP Crank I'd sell you if you want another one (PM me). My experience with the FR ESP Cranks is that they are significantly less stable than the Big Z Cranks, so if you tried to replace it with one of those I'm guessing you'd get something much more stable and need to beat it in for a while to get a similar flight. Some runs of Star Katanas I've owned in the past were very similar to the FR ESP Cranks, but those aren't Trilogy, so I don't know if you'd consider them.

Opto Halo would be the best. GL breaks in to US much more than Opto. Flow is way less stable.

Got a TP Sword, and I'm digging it! Its a lil more overstable but its pretty much hitting the lines is need it to. Thanks for the advise everybody!

Halo is a cool disc. But I like the Crank, I think it's Discrafts best driver. do what you want, I'd say get another crank like it just new so its not as beat

Nah, Crank is just a second-rate Hurricane. Which is a bit more stable. So I'll say buy a Hurricane. The FLX is mad OS too, so you won't need a separate mold for distance vs. overstability.

If you're dead-set on Trilogy ... I'm sorry ... but I'd say a World or King would be good. World starts a little more stable, but they seem to reliably beat in quickly.

Latest posts