• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Replacement for XG Rhyno

A Soft Envy is exactly what you're describing, unfortunately they are not production yet. Vibram Soft Ridge sounds like a good bet.

Sign me up for the soft Envy! My love of the Rhyno actually developed when my two year old son hid my beloved DGR stamp Ion and it has never been seen again! I have had a few Ions since then but have never had one that has the HSS that the DGR had. Enter the Rhyno.

But I love me some MVP and am trying to patiently wait for the Envy to be released in soft neutron or proton.

Not really sure this is the best place to post, but I don't know if it's worthy of a new thread. The custom Innova order form has gummy champ rhynos listed, and they're under the normal champion header on the form. In the past XG were a cfr mold, and I'm wondering if anybody has any clue how these new "gummy" champs are in terms of softness and flatness. All of the stock rhynos I've seen lately have been on the stiffer side, so I have no clue. If these are fairly flat and soft I'll order some, otherwise I might wait a couple of months in hopes that gstar rhynos will make the custom order form.