• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Review Your Gateway Discs

Even after taking a beating through a gauntlet of trees, my 172g Evolution Pro-Line Assassin is my go-to driver. I know I can count on this disc to sail through long, narrow tunnels with a predictable, dependable flight every time. I wouldn't play a round without it.

My Magic is my go-to putter at almost all times, I prefer S because I like my putters solid but love the grip. I use a voodoo in S as well for driving off the box and almost all upshots no matter what kind of line I need. Only downside is that they are unusually pricey here and I'd really like to buy a stack of Magic's and a smaller stack of voodoo's but don't feel like shelling out that much cash. Guess I'll stick with just having two but I'll still dream of having a practice basket in my backyard and a crate full of Magics all in the same weight to throw at it.

175g Blaze HPP- Great all-round driver. I use it for flex shots and dependable hyzers. The HPP plastic is very flexible and really stands up to abuse. It flies the same as it did when I first bought it. It was my first Gateway disc and it has stayed in my bag ever since.

176g Speed Demon HPP- Awesome distance driver. It has a clean, straight line with a hard fade at the end. It flies very well into headwinds.

175g S Magic- My new favorite putter. This disc is a happy medium between the super soft putters (gums, Omega SS, R-Pro Dart, etc) and DX plastic. The best part of this disc is the feel of the plastic. It is very smooth and grippy at the same time. This yields an extra clean release every time.

I have combined my Supersoft Wizard and Soft Voodoo to really tighten up my game within 100'. The flight line is consistent and the Wizard seems to bang into the chains and stick like no other disc I've ever thrown.

I have found out that my new Illusion is a great disc to get out of trouble, and is throwing longer and straighter as it breaks in.

I just got the rest of my new discs and there isnt much to say other then amazing!!!

Assassin is my new go to driver cause its path is predictable and its pretty easy to throw also

Voodoo is my new go to putter for short range and for most short approaches

Wizard is also a great disc but i dont like it that much in Evo plastic except for driving its good

Element best midrange i have ever used it flies predictable flat and straight and also the grip is super comfy

Apache another great driver i sometimes have a hard time choosing between it and the assassin cause they are both great it is very predictable and it feels nice in your hand

Do we get anything for writing reviews for your website?

I never thought about it, it would be hard to believe a review that someone was rewarded for writing. If I offered a contest for the best review I suppose someone would assume I was buying totally biased reviews for my site. I hope I was clear enough at the outset of this thread that I was looking for 'publishable' reviews. I was looking forward to hearing your reviews, but that's ok. Thanks

I never thought about it, it would be hard to believe a review that someone was rewarded for writing. If I offered a contest for the best review I suppose someone would assume I was buying totally biased reviews for my site. I hope I was clear enough at the outset of this thread that I was looking for 'publishable' reviews. I was looking forward to hearing your reviews, but that's ok. Thanks

Well it doesn't seem very fair for people on here to create content for your site for you.

He is soliciting positive and negative feedback. That information can be used to make a better product. That might be a benefit to us all.

It's fair for those who agree to do it. You don't have to.
:thmbup:

I, think it's great because I would rather hear reviews from people who are having to spend money, vs pros who are getting paid to chuck said wares.

Wizard - 175 - Beat, and worn but just gets better with age.