• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Review Your Gateway Discs

seriously though OP, you should automate an email to go out to everyone after they have received their orders and ask them to write a review for your site of the products they bought from you. If they write a review they will get something like 10% or whatever off their next order.

Kinda like what all the chain restaurants do when they ask you to take a survey and you will get $5 for doing so.

If there is anyone who left a review on this thread that is offended by being published on my website, I would be more than happy to remove your review. It is assumed from this point that all people leaving reviews don't mind that they are published, but should they change their minds they can also have their review removed if they want.

seriously though OP, you should automate an email to go out to everyone after they have received their orders and ask them to write a review for your site of the products they bought from you. If they write a review they will get something like 10% or whatever off their next order.

Kinda like what all the chain restaurants do when they ask you to take a survey and you will get $5 for doing so.

I like this idea a lot

Funny!!

Even healthcare?

If you think healthcare is 'free' call a few Canadians or Englishmen.

Or Grecians. Maybe we should skip all the first few grades and start teaching some economics. Oops. Too late. We're screwed!!:wall::wall:

Oh yeah, Gateway discs. Wizard is a really good stable driver in amny different plastics. Throw it and it will work.

If there is anyone who left a review on this thread that is offended by being published on my website, I would be more than happy to remove your review. It is assumed from this point that all people leaving reviews don't mind that they are published, but should they change their minds they can also have their review removed if they want.

Not offended at all. I just read my review of the Assassin on the site and I like it...looks good.

Now get another contest going so I can get my hopes up for something :)

Latest posts