• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Revo Dual pack (used) for carolina or mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
Looking to change up my bag i can trade stright up add cash or plastic.

Looking for:
Revo carolina
gateway mini pack
used grip
prodiscus
open to other bags

* must fit 2 putter inside putter pocket!

Discs to add or trade
white barstamp buzzzes
nightshifts
lots more!

Last edited:
i sent you a PM with my Number. You asked to see pics but i was at work and cold not send at that moment. If your still wanting to see it you can send my pictures of yours and i can take some when i get home. i also included my number in said PM

And i read it ... says nothing but a phone number again . did you read my previous post? I'm at work, and i was at work last time you sent me your number, i also enclosed my number and asked for some pictures of yours and i would send mine when i was AROUND my bag. Never heard back..

Word well im trying to get rid of my bag......I'd like to see pic of the possible trades before i send pixs and possible not looking for that exact bag.

And i was possibly trying to help you get rid of it.. its cool if you don't want my bag but if your not looking for this exact bag (carolina) then i suggest changing the title of your thread its kind of misleading ;)

Wouldn't it just be easier to post a pic on your thread? I'm not gonna go to the trouble of taking pics of my bag and posting them if I don't even know if I want your bag. You're trying to fish but you have no bait.

trading the one you got from me? Im sure i have some pics somewhere... dunno if she is in same condition tho but if you need em Birdman just holla

8244958146_bac135fcff.jpg

8244957630_f6715641b1.jpg

These badboys? Thanks ian when we gonna chill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts