• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Rhbh anyhzer discs

underworld forever dude!!!!!

its rated 7/6/-3/1
and those numers are super true. i throw about 300, if i release this thing even flat the glade takes it forevvvvvver, it doesnt crash and burn. it flies out straight for awhile, then takes a right turn, holds it, then slightly flexed back at the end. my friend hates me whenever i throw this thing. i used to throw a fury and it was far more finicky. The fury seems to crashes harder, and turns earlier. my fury is opto and my underworld is tournament. the underworld is slower but i can get it farther than my fury, with less effort.

underworld forever dude!!!!!

its rated 7/6/-3/1
and those numers are super true. i throw about 300, if i release this thing even flat the glade takes it forevvvvvver, it doesnt crash and burn. it flies out straight for awhile, then takes a right turn, holds it, then slightly flexed back at the end. my friend hates me whenever i throw this thing. i used to throw a fury and it was far more finicky. The fury seems to crashes harder, and turns earlier. my fury is opto and my underworld is tournament. the underworld is slower but i can get it farther than my fury, with less effort.

Exactly what I've been looking at for a few hours. I gave my prime fury and prime witness to my gf and she loves them, can't take back.

Also need a putter that does the same for downhill dogleg over a set of rocks

give the magic a shot! i actually had to get another putter because mine was slightly flippy if throws flat with too much power, now i run with magic/judge. magic is 3/5/1/0, but if youre sort of tossing it around a close bush itll have some fade back, but with a snap itll just go. i think the original swan is super understable, like a -2 or maybe a 3? never tossed one myself but ive seen some wild throws with it

check out and see if there are any videos on the underworld being thrown, its my favorite understable disc for sure, its pretty predicable for me, and i have horrid form.

give the magic a shot! i actually had to get another putter because mine was slightly flippy if throws flat with too much power, now i run with magic/judge. magic is 3/5/1/0, but if youre sort of tossing it around a close bush itll have some fade back, but with a snap itll just go. i think the original swan is super understable, like a -2 or maybe a 3? never tossed one myself but ive seen some wild throws with it

check out and see if there are any videos on the underworld being thrown, its my favorite understable disc for sure, its pretty predicable for me, and i have horrid form.

I hate hate my magic but it's a prototype organic so many that's why, my anode is super OS along with my judge.....I just suck hahaha

Going with underworld and swan 1 reborn tomorrow. Thanks yall

Nope. No os vs us confusion here. If u put a US disc on an steep anny angle it's probably gonna cut roll. OS will fight out making a big anny turn. US thrown flat will turn on it's own but needs allot more space out wide. Get a moderately or real OS disc and try it. U can put a firebird on a STUPID anny angle and it will flex out and give some crazy turns. Did you watch AIMS video. Same thing.

Watched video. My most OS stuff I have are
Flick, justice, buzzz OS, flow (os to me), trespass, felon, some other stuff. As of right now all I got in bag is flick, buzzz os, trespass.

MVP Anode/Axiom are both very very straight and will hold anhyzer lines if you throw them straight or put them on an anny. Swan, Pure, beat in Atom (doesn't take long), Omega SS, Magic, or Prodiscus Sparticus are all good options for very straight to understable putters.

For midranges: Mako3, Panther, Theory, Tangent, Tursas, Meteor, Buzzz SS (after a little beating, more straight than US), M4, or QMS are all great US options.

Inspire, Switch, Leopard, Hatchet, Fury, Seer, Patriot (in lighter weights), F7, XL, JLS are great for fairway drivers.

For distance drivers (ranging from speed 11-14): King, Orbital, Wave, Vulcan, Mamba, D5, D4, Bolt, Nuke SS, Crank SS, Crank (depending on your arm speed), Impulse or Instanity (last two are more control drivers, but still get HUGE distance).

I'm probably missing some, but these are all the ones I could think of off the top of my head from an arrange of companies.

MVP Anode/Axiom are both very very straight and will hold anhyzer lines if you throw them straight or put them on an anny. Swan, Pure, beat in Atom (doesn't take long), Omega SS, Magic, or Prodiscus Sparticus are all good options for very straight to understable putters.

For midranges: Mako3, Panther, Theory, Tangent, Tursas, Meteor, Buzzz SS (after a little beating, more straight than US), M4, or QMS are all great US options.

Inspire, Switch, Leopard, Hatchet, Fury, Seer, Patriot (in lighter weights), F7, XL, JLS are great for fairway drivers.

For distance drivers (ranging from speed 11-14): King, Orbital, Wave, Vulcan, Mamba, D5, D4, Bolt, Nuke SS, Crank SS, Crank (depending on your arm speed), Impulse or Instanity (last two are more control drivers, but still get HUGE distance).

I'm probably missing some, but these are all the ones I could think of off the top of my head from an arrange of companies.

Thanks I have some of those already. Maybe I'm just not throwing annys correctly, especially for my putters. I appreciate that list.

I hate hate my magic but it's a prototype organic so many that's why, my anode is super OS along with my judge.....I just suck hahaha

Going with underworld and swan 1 reborn tomorrow. Thanks yall

fyi im pretty sure the swan is more understable than the swan reborn!

I dont think you really need a turnover putter, just throw a stable / overstable putter high and on an anhyzer angle, like this ->

It's one of my favorite shots, it's a lot of fun. It's a lot easier than you'd think as well. Not that I do it as good as Simon Lizotte of course

Firebird was just an extreme example for getting outta trouble. But play around with it. If the discs you mention are pulling up and fading out early it's probably nose angle

I use a forehand for these type of shots but my golf partner uses an avengerss and just crushes long turnovers with it. He was using both a Archangle and a Fury for this shot but had to throw pretty hard to get the distance out of them. So I gave him the ss to see if it would give him a little more speed and sure enough it worked perfectly.

I use a forehand for these type of shots but my golf partner uses an avengerss and just crushes long turnovers with it. He was using both a Archangle and a Fury for this shot but had to throw pretty hard to get the distance out of them. So I gave him the ss to see if it would give him a little more speed and sure enough it worked perfectly.

Used my avenger SS ....Finally found a use for it. First time in months playing with open field. I was turning my saints, saint pro, halos etc....the only thing I didn't turn over was the trespass ....huge difference in bag needed from thickly wooded to open course

if you like the avenger ss, try the crank ss. its a bit touchier, but i can get it farther than any other disc. also its understable!

Latest posts