• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

Arocep

Birdie Member
I know I'm not the only one hoarding these precious OOP's. Pro, pro line, CE zippertops, SE, double ring, etc... Lets see those collections!

So far im up to 4 full weight pro lines, 1 first run champ, and 10 pro's of assorted colors/stamp colors.

Still looking to find a stock stamp CE, double ring rhyno, and a black dx rhyno as well.

There is no other disc that feels like the awesome pro lines and certain pros. My go to putter and pretty much anything within 100'.

DSC04006.jpg

need to get mine up but i have only been addicted for a few months now lol.. got a nice lil stack o pros but thats not.. what you want for that orange one in the middle arocep? :p

85490_g.jpg

K I got more but no pics.

What's that? You want Tanks too? Nah I'm done for now back to work.

I just started playing this summer picked up a R-pro Rhyno, and I've noticed many people collecting the just Pro Rhynos, can someone explain to me what the big deal is?

all gone now, but still worth posting!

and btw cali I still want that blue one. gimme gimme

p2283658.jpg

Pro Rhynos are OOP and they are nothing like their R-pro counterparts. But don't go out and buy every pro Rhyno, only heavy ones and unique colors are horded.

this thread is sexier than the sexy women thread!

Did you get this one from me? Just curious. If anyone is looking I have a real black champion rhyno from the early 2000's and a ce 2002 one for sale. Let me know and I also have a clear champ rhyno with the record top at storage. Its nice to see a lot of my old discs in some of your guys collections.

How could I forget to post this gem??

95417_g.jpg

2011-04-28205715.jpg

:hfive:
i dont put with the rhyno unless its mad windy this is my under 100 placement and upshot disc. Im not a fan of the max weight I prefer the lighter ones.

i was surprised there wasnt a dedicated rhyno thread... i searched cuz i didnt want to get prerube'd... but he is a Rhyno fan anyway so...

Nice discs fellas, MORE PICS!!!!