• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

There are 5 DX, 3 Pro, and 2 R-Pro not pictured because they're in my practice basket :thmbup:

Love me some Pro Rhyno!

396638082.jpg

i have a few discs like that. too lazy to go to my car and check but are you saying all(or atleast most) champion discs that look like someone took light grit sandpaper too and made that circular "pattern" to are CE?

No. just rhynos really,its the way to tell old champ from ce era to current champ. This doesnt indicate ce in other discs. Only other discs ive see that have this AND holds true to the correlation between it and ce are actually the original ce runs. When a mold is first used it gets those concentric circles.while there might be other discs like ce gators and whippets that might show signs of the circles,the rhynos are the most obvious and easiest way to tell. The rings have to go all the way across not just partial. Another way yo tell is if it was a cfr stamp from that era. 02-03 ish.

Big weekend. Yessir,still got that black beauty. Ill try to get a pic of whats left in my rhyno stack. I dnt have many se anymore but just remaining I have

Gold champ
black champ
ice champ
3 ces
old dx
1se

RHYNOS

I know I'm not the only one hoarding these precious OOP's. Pro, pro line, CE zippertops, SE, double ring, etc... Lets see those collections!

.Here are son of mine and Skybirds (Mostly Sky's except for 2 reds,an orange,and a yellow). I also have a tye-dye star,gold champion,and a red pro but Special editions are my favorite. Still looking for a green one !

Attachments

• red 001.jpg
    red 001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 226
:drool:.. loving it guys.. man got to get my camera out.. only have bout 8 or 9 Pros but still want to add to the fun :)

i have 3 white max weight pro rhynos with no ink that i'd let go of for the right price .... pm me if interested.

2yxlziw.jpg

8/10 no ink, natural nix over 1/2 season play.
Blood Red and Orange Hue Disc w/ Rainbow Foil Stamp.
*This is for trade*
ISO: bar stamp buzzz's, champ rocs, the new crystal flx line, money.
Let me know what you think of this disc too :)

LEGIT

2yxlziw.jpg

8/10 no ink, natural nix over 1/2 season play.
Blood Red and Orange Hue Disc w/ Rainbow Foil Stamp.
*This is for trade*
ISO: bar stamp buzzz's, champ rocs, the new crystal flx line, money.
Let me know what you think of this disc too :)

this is legit, i play courses with him and have seen this rhyno, excellent condition 8/10 i will vouch for him

this is legit, i play courses with him and have seen this rhyno, excellent condition 8/10 i will vouch for him

Not saying you're lying or anything, I'm sure he is legit... but I laughed when I saw the guy with 1 post and no feedback chime in to assure the legitimacy of another guy with few posts.

My local PIAS just restocked on discs and I picked up a pro rhyno there. Maybe Innova is making them again!

Nope, you probably got a light one. You can still get those easy, the heavy ones are the only ones worth anything. Also do not confuse pro and R-pro.

This is not the marketplace

Latest posts