• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ribbon on discs in sanctioned event

TDs can ask for special waivers for ribbons.. It happened for the Ice Bowl for DisCap this year... Happened right after a "blizzard"

Send BOB down to spot. Takes a little extra time/energy but drastically reduces the risk of losing a disc... AND it gives you extra incentive to shoot well :hfive:

I am bummed to be heading all the way out there just to have to play shorts :( I might cry a little.

There's a few holes to let it rip. Definitely no par 4s in this layout though. There's just too much snow. The short pads were the only ones shoveled this winter out there and its probably to tough to switch pins. Crunchy snow with 5 inches of powder on top when I played and probably hasn't improved (last Friday). Like I said it's still fun course to play!

I understand, I'm not ripping on anybody, we can't do anything about the weather, Just kinda bums me out, I love this course, I love the longs, still a solid course from the shorts, and I'm still going to enjoy myself.

Latest posts