• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RIP disc golf putters

dgdave

* Ace Member *
http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/rip-disc-golfs-relic-and

Cool stuff. And only $12 for both

the relic does look like a magic and ion had a baby. The bead on the graboide is huuuuge haha

graboide and relic. hmmm lets hope these putters don't suck as much as the movies they got the names from

tremors and the relic FTL

Too lightweight for me. Glad to see the overmold technology(or similar) taking off. What a brilliant idea by mvp.

eli said:
Too lightweight for me. Glad to see the overmold technology(or similar) taking off. What a brilliant idea by mvp.

Quest/gateway were doing this back in 05

For some reason the bead on that Graboide makes me want to make sweet love to my wife.

booter said:
the relic does look like a magic and ion had a baby. The bead on the graboide is huuuuge haha

graboide and relic. hmmm lets hope these putters don't suck as much as the movies they got the names from

tremors and the relic FTL
Tremors is a god damn american classic.

dgdave said:
eli said:

Quest/gateway were doing this back in 05

Oops, you're right. I forget about them cause most they shiz sux...

Hopefully, others will continue to make em well like mvp.

$15 for both after shipping. I can't decide if I want to try them or not.

There's also the Wham-O MaxFlight. Had one when I was young, I kinda miss it.

Hello this is Skipper with Rip Disc Golf,

This first prototype run did come out a bit lightweight, but next run should range between 165g - 175g which I am sure is much better for everyone!

I am interested to hear about flight. Either (judging by shape I would assume the relic) much of a glidey finesse disc?

Jesse B 707 said:

This.

There probably isnt another movie I've ever seen more times then tremors.

Roy said:
Jesse B 707 said:

This.

There probably isnt another movie I've ever seen more times then tremors.
Yeah its gotta be right up there in # of views for me too, i thought it was the funniest shit ever when I was a kid and rented it time and time again, the only other flicks I've seen that many times are maybe, A Clockwork Orange, Friday and Dumb and Dumber......and maybe Full Metal Jacket

Latest posts