• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RIP disc golf putters

XJFK has a couple of these. I didnt get a chance to throw them but the look well designed.

Hey guys,

Sorry I had not been on here in a while... So here is the news! Both Putters are now PDGA approved. I got the weight up to between 165g - 176g... they fly just a hair more stable then the light weight prototypes.

Graboide is the more over stable with a very large bead

Relic is a bit under stable with no bead

Both disc's are testing great on putting as well as driving, as for side arm mid-range I can't seem to drive a putter that way, so if anyone can and tries it out... let me know what you think!

My web-site is being worked on and should be up soon, I well have a number of stores that'll be selling these disc's for those who want to try them out, should be in store's in 1 - 2 weeks. If any one wants to buy from me I'll sell for $10 each + shipping for now, but once my web-site is up then I'll be selling from there for MSRP which well be a few bucks more. contact me at [email protected]

kern9787 said:
Is that an overmold? Or just a different color in the plastic?

I just saw the pictures on the PDGA website and I'm wondering about this myself. I can't imagine it not being an overmold (or it would be really silly).

Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Tremors is a god damn american classic.

This.

There probably isnt another movie I've ever seen more times then tremors.
Yeah its gotta be right up there in # of views for me too, i thought it was the funniest shit ever when I was a kid and rented it time and time again, the only other flicks I've seen that many times are maybe, A Clockwork Orange, Friday and Dumb and Dumber......and maybe Full Metal Jacket

Back when the USA channel use to do that all day tremor's marathon (labor day I think) my little brother and I would watch nothing else. I've also seen all... 4 of them + the series... sad much?

Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
This.

Yeah its gotta be right up there in # of views for me too, i thought it was the funniest shit ever when I was a kid and rented it time and time again, the only other flicks I've seen that many times are maybe, A Clockwork Orange, Friday and Dumb and Dumber......and maybe Full Metal Jacket
Commando for me, I lost count about 10-12 years ago at 150, you can probably add 60-80 times after that.

jubuttib said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Roy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
This.

Commando for me, I lost count about 10-12 years ago at 150, you can probably add 60-80 times after that.

"Let off some steam.... Bennett"

Best line ever

Oh I love this forum. Always 2-3 conversations per thread. :lol:

That Graboide is looking aweful tempting... Wonder how it would be for us beginners since it flys a little over stable?

Still no one has gotten one of these? I ordered one of each an haven't heard back from them...5 days an counting.

Latest posts