• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Road Trip Flint, MI to Sandusky, OH

I'm heading to Cedar Point at the beginning of June and was looking for some suggestions on good courses to play along the way. I plan on taking US-23 south through Brighton, Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, and Toledo. In Toledo, I'll be heading east on I-90/I-80 to Sandusky.

I was going to try to hit up a course on the way there, and at least one on the way back. I'm looking for courses not too far from the route and hopefully one in Ohio. I saw there were a few along the path and was looking for anyone that could give advice on which ones truly are good.

I apparently originally posted this in the "DGCR Travel Tags" section of the forums. Thanks to those who gave their suggestions already.

Don't know any in Ohio, but there is Independence Lake, or Hudson Mills Metropark Original and Monster, down just north of Ann Arbor. If you've never played them, those are great courses. I try to get down there every couple months

Don't know any in Ohio, but there is Independence Lake, or Hudson Mills Metropark Original and Monster, down just north of Ann Arbor. If you've never played them, those are great courses. I try to get down there every couple months
Sounds kinda familiar...