• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Roc3 collector or thrower? Star roc3???

I think Paul mentioned that they wouldn't be making these in anything but champ because "it wouldn't be the same disc". Strange answer if you ask me because that is true of rocs already. Maybe Innova's new goal is to be consistent, even to their flight chart!

I've never thrown a roc before so I can't compare it to other rocs but I throw my big bird roc3 and like it more and more everyday.

Box.

I bought one and put it in my bag. I found that it flew somewhere between a Buzzz and Wasp and that I went to that combo more often than the Roc3, so it came out.

i will likely buy one, but i'm hoping it'll fly a lot like my Glow King Cobra. If that's the case, i'll love it, and bag the glow king cobra for glow only, since they are more expensive to buy (once the production roc3 is out and easy to get)

The flight numbers are different, but from all the descriptions people have been describing, it sounds similar. That'd be nice.

I'll happily hang on to my $15 Big Bird. Not really a collector, and hope not to get bitten by that bug, but it is a really sweet piece of plastic. I do have a couple other discs that are almost too pretty to throw, and horror, lose, but 99% of the time I buy to throw, water and underbrush be damned.

Haven't thrown it enough to know, at my local course i have to sidearm alot, and the Roc3 turns over sidearm for me , so i tend to use the buzzz and wasp more , but i'll probably love it alot more than i can use it backhand more often

15 boxed, 1 in the bag. And its only in the bag because its winter and 0 degrees out. After winter its gunna come out and then we will see. Nothing to special to me but i prefer kc and dx

have 4
threw one roughly 6 times and aced hole 7 at my local course with it.
a nice flying roc. but i already carry 3 chings and a 4x kenny and a 06 champ.
may use the rc3 for 1 disc challenges

Rc3 is a confused disc, one throw its a buzz the next shot it flies like a drone???

Still has great durable plastic.

they are meant to fly in my opinion, I like my baby roc for over stability but I throw the rc3 to beat up and it has better glide than most rocs, the ppl who have them bagged and boxed are missing out but oh well

Is there any real difference between the Roc3 & a Z-Wasp? Other than been priced way higher?