• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Roc3 love

Maybe in a decade or so when my 12x Pre flight collection is gone hahaha.
I just can't imagine throwing an ultra-premium plastic mid after I've gotten so used to the KC Plastic. Though the Mako3 continues to tempt me.

Yeah to each their own...do what makes you happy.

I wont quit on old Teebirds, despite how many good arguments have been made for me to do so...

My mid game tends to pretty reckless and almost exclusively in the woods, so I cant imagine not throwing a super premium plastic mid. I love how glidey the old flat KC Rocs are they are great, but I wince everytime I hit a tree 10-15 ft out with about 350' power behind it.

Basically its mental for me. I have much more confidence in my shot to know that IF I screw it up and hit something my disc will dust itself off and fly the exact same on the next huck. I never have to be like "Damn! That was my perfectly seasoned 11x, Rainbow stamp, KC Roc I just Tacoed". That kinda stuff sticks in my head and will screw up my round

X2 ^ He pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I'll add that I like Champ plastic vs cycling KC Pro. I also like that they are very flat top, good plastic, good flight, cheap, ect...

Make the transition man! Its easy to do and you'll never look back!

I did the same thing. I have a first run champ Roc3 that I use for just about all of my mid shots, and a brand new one in the bag for a back up. I also currently have a Mako3 and M4 for my anny shots, but my Roc3 can hold a pretty good anny line as long has you crank on it pretty good. I have a Pro Roc3 I just added to the bag as well because I know it will break in quicker than my champ has.

Maybe in a decade or so when my 12x Pre flight collection is gone hahaha.
I just can't imagine throwing an ultra-premium plastic mid after I've gotten so used to the KC Plastic. Though the Mako3 continues to tempt me.

i'd recommend getting a few and using them for field work first. i use to bag 4 rancho rocs now my mids look like this: comet, mako3, pro roc3 and glow roc3. there may be a little overlap between the comet and mako3, and the fade is starting to get beaten out of the pro roc3 but that'll get worked out over the winter.

Latest posts