• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Roller Suggestion

I throw about the same range as you and I use the lat64 Fury in Opto line plastic. Hyzer release for max D rollers 400ft+, flat release for right finishes around 350 ft, and slight anhyzer for shorter right finishes.

I like the fury because it has a slow but long turn so its easy to get it down to roll even on longer shots without it flipping over too fast and getting inconsistent. Compared to the other suggestions the roadrunner is very close and the witness is waay more understable and flips too fast, the escape is a tad too overstable so you have to force it down but it is a better choice for turnovers.

I've used a 170g X heat that is fliptastic. And my secret weapon trick shot disc is a 150g dx dragon that is awesome for rollers and quick barrel roll thumbers / tomahawks.

I throw the TD in s-line and d-line for the shots you are talking about. My distance is a little less than yours, but that should not matter as my buddy who throws the same distance as you has thrown both discs that I bag and they fly similar for him.