• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rollin' Ridge DGC -- The Structures

jhgonzo

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Here's a cool slideshow (with a soundtrack you may or may not enjoy) of the many artifices (landscaping, tees, benches, fences, clubhouse) around this ever-changing private course. Thanks to Jim Van Lanen Jr. for posting!

I highly recommend getting out to play this course in conjunction with the newly expanded Silver Creek. There is an A-Tier utilizing both of these courses in July!

595177AA-4EF4-420C-B77A-E1AFDA769DB0.jpg

A44A70FA-CB6D-4F40-8F8C-65560A46F208.jpg

2C24ABC2-3A2B-4841-95A8-383B7D131AEB.jpg

CB1432FF-CB2E-4184-BD2E-91F6935282EE.jpg

B84C350E-04F9-4607-B276-6A829A3340FF.jpg

I am hoping it won't be that cold either but we been lucky to break 30 this past week.

instant favorite! I soooo want to win the lottery so I can build something of this magnitude!

Everything looks great and I can't wait to play at Rollin' Ridge again, impressive work! The last time I got to play there was during the Glass Act in 2011, and I can't wait to see all of the new additions myself on March 24 during the tourney.

I've only played from the short/shared teepads though, before most of the additions, and am moving up to advanced this year. Does anybody know which teepads I would be using? Hopefully I can get up there the Saturday before to get a round in, but I know I will be in for a rough outing on one of the toughest, and best, courses in the state.

Definitely a destination course for the non-locals.

Really curious to see how the walkways hold up after the first winter. Love all the other artwork/screens out there too. Just don't love the mosquitoes that we encountered late last summer.

I really love this course and only live about a half hour away, but don't get to play there nearly enough. I am playing the silver sup in adv. even if I'm not really good enough yet just so I can play the course in a tourney. I don't know what tees are being played for the C teir in march but in the silver sup pros are playing the long tees and adv. the mediums (which are still plenty hard).

I don't know what tees are being played for the C teir in march but in the silver sup pros are playing the long tees and adv. the mediums (which are still plenty hard).

Even the red tees ain't that easy! I'm interested to see what the pros shoot. It's more of a mental game there than anything else. Soooooooooo many trees.:|

yeah I've never even played the long tees and only played mediums once or twice, but just even 54 from the short tees is not bad (55 was 985 rated in a tourney there last sept!), Definitley a very different course from most of the ones around here, with all par three holes.

Great course made by great people! I'm thankful that this course is only a 40 minutes away from me. My favorite part of this course is that every time I play it there is something new. The people who have committed there time to this course have really gone all out and are pushing to make this the best in Wisconsin.

I was lucky enough to play this course in November and it is worth the trip. I was in Green Bay and it only took about 30 minutes drive and it was easy to find. Glad to see that the money paid to play the course going into the course is used to enhance the course. The structures are awesome and I only hope to play in summer to take some photographs.

I'm going up there first weekend in march I think. I wanted to play it when I was up there in the fall but it was closed because of deer season.

Latest posts