• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

#Rollout, Everything RidgeRoller

I forget exactly, I believe it was sort of cocked out of even when I got it, I tried to fix it and ended up breaking it. Not sure why it really matters, I want to buy a new one. A free replacement would be cool, but I am really just looking to replace it on my own as I broke it.

I would encourage you to email him one more time. He's usually pretty good about responding quickly but recently with Ricky being sponsored, and the new cart customizer that just launched hes been fairly busy but i talk with him pretty regularly on facebook messenger. I'm sure he could help you get it fixed once you start talking with him

I would encourage you to email him one more time. He's usually pretty good about responding quickly but recently with Ricky being sponsored, and the new cart customizer that just launched hes been fairly busy but i talk with him pretty regularly on facebook messenger. I'm sure he could help you get it fixed once you start talking with him

I will try facebook, but this really wasn't a recent issue, I broke it probably 6-8 months ago. I got a response, but not a second one after I described my issue.

I will try facebook, but this really wasn't a recent issue, I broke it probably 6-8 months ago. I got a response, but not a second one after I described my issue.

Fair enough, joe won't be the guy to shrug his shoulders and say oh well.

Matt Bell is rocking the new V3 Ridge Roller setup. He gives a shout out in his In The Bag vid. The website has the bag listed, but the pre-sale hasn't started yet.

I like the taller pockets on the new bag. I'd like to know if there are mesh and/or zipper internal pockets. I'd be cool to get a rundown of all the improvements over the V2. I'm also curious about color options.

I almost wish I had waited for the Ridge Roller Bag V3. I bought the V2 and the long pockets just aren't accessible enough, so they don't get used. I like the V3 having the full-length zippers for the long pockets. It would be nice if they did trade-ups...but I can understand why a business wouldn't do that - so I'll stick with my V2 bag.

I've been using the same bag I bought way back in 1997 all this time and wanna get a cart. Convinced my wife it was okay to drop $300 on one, then I started reading about Ridge Roller and now I've convinced her it's okay to drop $500 if I wait until next year.

I'll be 48 next year. Definitely ready to not carry stuff on my shoulder anymore. If I'm only going to buy something every quarter century, might as well go for the best, eh?

Very much a newb when it comes to modern equipment. So with RR, you purchase a top of the line backpack and a metal cart separately, and you can decide if you want to put them together and roll or just carry the backpack, correct? Is it worth the extra few hundred over a Zuca?

I've been using the same bag I bought way back in 1997 all this time and wanna get a cart. Convinced my wife it was okay to drop $300 on one, then I started reading about Ridge Roller and now I've convinced her it's okay to drop $500 if I wait until next year.

I'll be 48 next year. Definitely ready to not carry stuff on my shoulder anymore. If I'm only going to buy something every quarter century, might as well go for the best, eh?

Very much a newb when it comes to modern equipment. So with RR, you purchase a top of the line backpack and a metal cart separately, and you can decide if you want to put them together and roll or just carry the backpack, correct? Is it worth the extra few hundred over a Zuca?

Yep the bag clips into the roller which is the metal part with the wheels. The bag has a frame in it to sit on so even without the wheels you can sit.

I am on year 2 of mine and really enjoy it. If you use it enough it is definitely worth it for the reduced strain alone.

No experience with zucas. They seem okay also.

I have a Pound Octothorpe and a Zuca XL backpack cart. The cart works great with the Octo and the Octo is very comfortable for carrying on courses that aren't cart friendly. Cant comment on how the Ridge bag is to carry without using the Roller cart.

I have a Pound Octothorpe and a Zuca XL backpack cart. The cart works great with the Octo and the Octo is very comfortable for carrying on courses that aren't cart friendly. Cant comment on how the Ridge bag is to carry without using the Roller cart.

Bag is great! Good amount of storage. Can go heavy on discs or more conservative and have a lot of room for extras. Not very heavy even with the seat frame. I had a gorilla boy simian before and it is as comfortable as that was, if not more because it is smaller.

Considering the owner of ridge roller designed the original AT Cart, i have found the Ridge Roller to be the perfected more versatile version, you can rock the backpack, use the roller and backpack or splurge for an R3 box and go delta style, all depends on your budget and preferences. I like having as many options as possible, so i have the Roller, R3 and V3 Ridge backpack.

Considering the owner of ridge roller designed the original AT Cart, i have found the Ridge Roller to be the perfected more versatile version, you can rock the backpack, use the roller and backpack or splurge for an R3 box and go delta style, all depends on your budget and preferences. I like having as many options as possible, so i have the Roller, R3 and V3 Ridge backpack.

My V3 backpack arrived in time for my first sanctioned tournament in over 14 years that I played in today. I LOVE the cart and the bag. They're awesome!

I've only had it a couple of days and to be honest haven't taken it off the cart yet...

Yep i also have mine on my cart, it will feel a little heavier vs something like a grip because of the frame for the seat that is built inside but i loaded it up and tried it on when i first got it, its still manageable even loaded up with discs.

Necro for this thread to share this bad boy. The V5. The first Ridge bag that you can use with or without the frame. Noteable changes also include large side haul pockets that sit high enough on the bag that they won't interfere with the sides of the roller. Top putter pouch if the frame is removed as well as improvements to the padding on the shoulder straps and a few other smaller details

Attachments

• 4558E864-64CA-4E2F-AEC5-B55C087E44F6.jpg
    4558E864-64CA-4E2F-AEC5-B55C087E44F6.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 27
Necro for this thread to share this bad boy. The V5. The first Ridge bag that you can use with or without the frame. Noteable changes also include large side haul pockets that sit high enough on the bag that they won't interfere with the sides of the roller. Top putter pouch if the frame is removed as well as improvements to the padding on the shoulder straps and a few other smaller details

What supports the bag when the frame is removed? Are the sides stiff enough or does it sag alot?

I'm still rocking the V2 but the V5 looks awesome. I love the way it looks and the option to remove the seat frame is pretty sweet. I definitely do not need to buy another bag but...tempting.

I'm still rocking the V2 but the V5 looks awesome. I love the way it looks and the option to remove the seat frame is pretty sweet. I definitely do not need to buy another bag but...tempting.

I've been tempted since the side pockets got bigger....but the cost - ouch. When I have a perfectly usable Ridge Roller. I did like the idea they were doing for a while of selling just the bag so you could reuse the frame from another RR bag. Not sure if they still do that.

Latest posts