• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro in hand. DD future releases.

Must hang on.......:D

I must say this one has me curious and impatient to try. Would be very kewl to run with it as my OS to compliment the Saint and Fury. I just hope it comes out in low to mid 160's....167-169 at the very least. A lot of the new releases of late have flat out been too heavy.:\

Last edited:
So is the escape more overstable than the saint?
And the saint pro more overstable than the escape?

Why is this not on Lat64s webpage?

You would think they would want people to know about it, esp if it's coming out this week.

They do feel very nice in the hand. A friend of mine had 3. I am hoping to get onto the course with him and see how they fly.

So is the escape more overstable than the saint?
And the saint pro more overstable than the escape?
Early reports are it's definitely more stable than escapes. Saints and escapes are really close, with the escape a tic more stable. The saint pro is what everyone wanted the stag to be so far.

I must say this one has me curious and impatient to try. Would be very kewl to run with it as my OS to compliment the Saint and Fury. I just hope it comes out in low to mid 160's....167-169 at the very least. A lot of the new releases of late have flat out been too heavy.:\

Just snatched a pack of 166g pearly white Saint Pros from my local dealer:

1376655_650483188306234_1047185837_n.jpg

So they definitely come in lighter weights. I agree on the Stag comparison, they're everything I hoped for the Stag to be :thmbup: I got them to flip however when I intentionally crushed one with my FH into a headwind, so they aren't exactly a PD either, which is only a good thing imo.

Early reports are it's definitely more stable than escapes. Saints and escapes are really close, with the escape a tic more stable. The saint pro is what everyone wanted the stag to be so far.

I hope so, the stag is a good mold, but its was not what I wanted when I got it

Picked up a 170 saint pro the other day and got a handful of throws with it. For reference I hit ~430 on a max pull. When thrown hard with a but over hyzer it would flip to flat glid for days and finish pretty hard; if say a 2.5 or 3 finish.

I ordered 3 in various weights (and 2 Truths finally) hopefully they get here before the snow so I can test them in some relatively decent weather.

I hope they are pretty true to those numbers...might actually still pair well with my Stags...and Furys.

Dynamic lists it at 8 6 0 4. Just sayin'

so that means it'll me more like a 8/6/-1/3...im okay with that. this is going to be a fun disc for sure. DD already has mine about to be shipped. should get it by Thursday and will get up a review by saturday :D

Latest posts