• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient DG Spec 1 Shoe

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
Since there was a request for a separate thread for the DG specific shoes Salient is creating, figured it would be best to create it. Post your thoughts on these new shoes coming soon here :)

They fit great and are super comfortable ... the tread/sole doesn't wear down nearly as much as Keens/Merrell/etc. Best disc golf shoe I've ever worn!

They fit great and are super comfortable ... the tread/sole doesn't wear down nearly as much as Keens/Merrell/etc. Best disc golf shoe I've ever worn!

Agreed. I particularly like the big plastic circles that rotate on each heel when you pivot. Should really cut down on injuries and improve world health! :)

JK of course. Looking forward to them. Hope they're waterproof and minimalist in as many ways as possible.

I've been in the market for some good DG shoes for a while...kind of been waiting to see how these pan out. Anyone have any pictures and/or specs?

I got fully tricked by this clever ruse :thmbup:
Sounded pretty crazy / groundbreaking.

Yeah, what are those shoes with the skates in them? Wheelies or something? We just need something like that for disc golf. :)

I can't find any pix of them on the web.
Have you actually worn a pair? Can you provide pix?

Yeah, what are those shoes with the skates in them? Wheelies or something? We just need something like that for disc golf. :)

Heelys. Darn kids and their Heelys are a menace to society. :p

HA31.jpg

:wall: to this whole thread. Can't we just talk about something once it actually has a release date, or at the very least has an existing prototype?

:wall: to this whole thread. Can't we just talk about something once it actually has a release date, or at the very least has an existing prototype?
That would be a much more productive discussion for consumers, retailers, and manufacturers. Unfortunately, we know just enough about the product to generate completely worthless and hell-spiraling threads.

If you've got a disc golf product, please meditate on my signature :)
It comes from experience.
also north austin sucks, i was just there last night and damn what a cultural McNugget

How else are we going to speculate until everyone gets mad and starts hating any company trying to do something different without any real reason or because they are too "rude" to share their entire business plan with us every step of the way?

Since there was a request for a separate thread for the DG specific shoes Salient is creating, figured it would be best to create it. Post your thoughts on these new shoes coming soon here :)

plans for shoe sizes?