• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Say Good bye to 2010...favorite memories

-hitting chains for the first time off the tee
-playing in Jackson Hole, WY (even if the course was lackluster)
-reaching 70 courses played in 9 states
-making big headway in form and distance
-getting to hang out and play with emac and liz lopez

meh.

didn't gain any distance or learn any new shots, but i DID meet a bunch of cool people and played a few new courses, so i guess that's my take-away for the year.

oh, and i got a new bag from Alan and Lindsay :D :D

roadtrip around North Alabama

10 new courses in 3 days. (in 25mph wind for the most part)

2 lost discs

And my 2nd ace (2 years after the first) with my Champion Groove (thank god i could retire it)

Hitting 350+ of consistent BH distance.

Moving up from intermediate to advanced.

Winning Duos in the Desert in advanced against some good teams.

Expanding my plastic collection, including discoverin special blend orcs

-Playing a highly competitive glow round on a rainy, cold October night. Witnessed a glow ace as well.

-My wife golfing in a dirndl ;)

-The weather during seemingly every doubles league night at Chestnut Ridge degenerating into an underpants-and-socks drenching thunderstorm.

-Throwing from a clear teepad into pea soup fog that had rolled off the Niagara river into the lower areas of Beaver Island.

-Being most improved player in our singles league.

-....aaaanddd...the Ice Bowl!

Of the 7 tournaments I played this year:

2x - 5th place
1x - 3rd place
2x - 2nd place

For my first year of tournament play, I'm satisfied with that and I won't soon forget it. Big thanks to Kwick and psudgc17 for the two 2nd places. :thmbup:

2010 was a good year for me, got my first PDGA win, and got another a few tourny's later. Also winning three series events in a row was cool too. Hopefully 2011 has more fun and some wins to come also.

Latest posts