• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Scales, tyrant, velociRAPTORs

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo_08

Double Eagle Member
I've a bunch of RDG that don't quite fit my particular plastic or weight tastes that I have bought that needs to find the home of someone who will throw them.

I've I or so nearly new fossil flex scales 8/10 conservatively $13 shipped a piece, make deals on a stack

1 pink no stamp tyrant 7/10 $14 shipped

1 blue and 1 white velociRAPTOR. 7/10 $14 shipped a piece. $21 shipped for the pair.

All amazing discs, if I threw heavy drivers or softer putters I would not be selling. But, why hoard these when I get spread RDG joy.

I am well stocked on scales, and gilas.

Would be open to kastaplast trades, as well as cheap firebirds, thunderbirds and Orion LFs. Perhaps some cheap trilogy that flies close to kastaplast Lots.

Last edited:
I'd like that Tyrant please! Can Apple Pay or I have a Firebird I would swap.

I'm looking for some Gilas. Mostly interested in BLUE ones if you have any. Might want a couple extra Scales as well. I have Firebirds and PayPal ready. I'll send ya a PM in case we can work out a deal. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts