• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

scline's bag...thoughts please?

scline

this is my first time trying this so give me your thoughts of my bag and anything that you think i need to add. i even threw in the extra goodies to show what i carry in my pockets as well. i also put in bold my main discs that i use and are most important to my rounds and then a brief explanation to what i use all my discs for. help me out and let me know what you think.

Bag: Innova Disc Carrier

Far left zipper pocket:
-score cards
-baseball just in case disc gets stuck in tree
-golden retriever just in case for water
-extra mini
-sharpie
-hand warmers for winter

Far Right zipper pocket:
-disc towel cliped to the the bag
-small towel for hands and face

Front Pocket:
-12x kc pro aviar - putting inside circle
-12x kc pro aviar - for back up, and short drives around 150-170ish also new trying to break in

Back slip of bag:
-flx challenger - far putts and short approaches

Far Left section of the bag:
-dx first run kite - for tomahawks, short distance flips perfect
-11x champ eagle - short flicks and utility shots
-10x kc pro eagle - spike and mid hyzer shots
-champ leopard - understable fairway shots and annys
-champ firebird - big time spike hyzer and dogleg flicks, turns hard
-star teebird - fairway driver, used alot
-11x kc pro teebird - fairway driver (most used, go to disc up to 315ish)

Middle Section of the bag:
-star orc - only for must flick drives
-champ beast - understable and anny drives
-champ valk - old beat in, straight drives with low ceiling, and attempted rollers
-star destroyer - long drives with needed hyzer, throw over water
-star 1st run destroyers (x2) - main driver, go to for long shots can throw up to 375ish
-star katana - open bomb holes, straight, but inconsistent with distance between 350 and 400 sometimes

Far Right section of the bag:
-echo star roc- good s line shots, low ceiling because it tends to drop a bit faster
-rpro roc- good anny shots, and can flick around a tree if needed
-10x kc pro roc- most consistent straight throw for up to 230
-11x kc pro roc- straight consistent throw up to 260ish
-11x kc pro roc soft- will not roll, soft landing, and good back up
-12x kc pro roc - throw over water and dangerous areas, also a little more understable then the others except the rpro for big annys

Attachments

• Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 10
You have a Roc addiction for sure. 6 of them to carry is way too many, I would say 2, maybe 3 a tthe most. Then you could have enough room for a couple of beers in there at least. The Eagles, Leopards and Teebirds have a little over lap there. Also Challenger and Aviar are close and you use them as such. KISS, keep it simple stupid is what my engineer teachers would always say. The less discs you carry, the less variables that are added and thus you have more control of them. I am a minimalist in the fact that I try to carry as few as discs as possible in order to get the job done. For example, your two KC Pro Rocs, one with a straight throw to 230, the other 260. I would say just pick one a learn it to do both jobs.

Latest posts