• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scott Stokely 2014 Throwing Clinics - Which Courses Should I Choose?

Thanks for all the suggestions. Please keep them coming.

I think I replied to sall the PMs. If I missed any letme know!

Scott

San Antonio, TX has a good group of locals. We've had excellent turnouts for Pro Clinics before.

Look up LODGA (Live Oak Disc Golf Alliance) or SADC (San Antonio Disc Club) for contact information.

Come to the Atlanta area! There are plenty of courses around the perimeter. You could easily run one clinic on the southside and another on the north side and they would fill up quick. That discmania clinic filled up within 1 week of it being posted. If I were to choose one course, it would be J.P. Moseley Park in Stockbridge, GA. PLENTY of open space. You can contact me and I can help get the ball rolling.

I think something happened here -- Scott and I were working together to have a clinic in Nashville in early May.

I personally paid for the printing of the flyers they sent me via e-mail and was told I would be paid a sum of cash for helping promote and run doubles following the clinic. I would have done it for free. All I really wanted back was the money that I spent printing and laminating color flyers. I hauled the flyers to every event, announced it, posted to facebook, etc. for a month. Then the day before I got an e-mail from Scott saying there were car troubles.

I haven't heard back anything in awhile. I only spent $20 but I kind of feel like a sucker -- rather I feel like I should be more mad than I am. But in all honesty, I truly hope everything is okay and I would reschedule with Scott if ever possible. We had 56 people show up for the clinic that day and there was a lot of excitement for Scott Stokely! Fortunately I was able to get Will Schusterick at the very last minute and everyone had a blast.

I think something happened here -- Scott and I were working together to have a clinic in Nashville in early May.

I personally paid for the printing of the flyers they sent me via e-mail and was told I would be paid a sum of cash for helping promote and run doubles following the clinic. I would have done it for free. All I really wanted back was the money that I spent printing and laminating color flyers. I hauled the flyers to every event, announced it, posted to facebook, etc. for a month. Then the day before I got an e-mail from Scott saying there were car troubles.

I haven't heard back anything in awhile. I only spent $20 but I kind of feel like a sucker -- rather I feel like I should be more mad than I am. But in all honesty, I truly hope everything is okay and I would reschedule with Scott if ever possible. We had 56 people show up for the clinic that day and there was a lot of excitement for Scott Stokely! Fortunately I was able to get Will Schusterick at the very last minute and everyone had a blast.

We had the same thing happen to us in Houston. He was supposed to do two clinics, but he cancelled a few days prior because of car issues.

A legend, hope he's ok, BUT all attempts at communication were ignored and you could see "flake out" coming a mile away in regards to these clinics.

That's a tough one, really. I mean, the very small sample size of the disc golf community on here knows who you are (myself included), but most of the world doesn't. So to make a tour feasible you need to make yourself known again. Only way to do that is to... I don't know. Get good at something other than disc golf. Even Paul McBeth isn't going to get a huge turnout across most of the country.

...And I obviously answered the OP without skipping to the end to see what was going on. Good job, me.

Latest posts