• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] SE Pa3.

ThomasOrion

* Ace Member *
Haven't seen much talk about the SE Pa3. I picked up a couple. I really like it. I used to putt with SE Pa1s I still really like those. These just have a little more straightness and glide. I dig the 350 SE a lot.

Share thoughts?:popcorn:

Real similar in feel and appearance to the Judge. I prefer the 350 plastic of the PA3 to the Classic Judges'. But other than that I would have a real hard time telling them apart. I'm still smitten with the White SE PA2s for putting.

Love, love my PA3s. I have two in the original green 350G & just bought two peach 300 series & the black SE. Needless to say, I just bought 6 more today for backups.

I got out for some more play with the SE Pa3s. I still really like them, but really wish they were in 300 SE and not 350. I like that the tops are stiffer and feel great for putting....but.....they chip and gouge a LOT....i knew this going into buying the putters, but....wow,...i was out at a local park course that is decent, but there are some rocks and hard ground. After the round my Pa3's were pretty dinged up. I have to clean em up and smooth out the rough spots. Which are sadly, plentiful.

I still really like them....but kinda wish the SE run was in 300.....I just love the look of the GRay SE's........ahh well.

Just looking for more review/opinion of these. Hopefully some positives. But an honest review.

I'm still liking them. But I still use the SE Pa1 as I feel its grippier and more stable for different weather conditions.